New shots of Star Ocean:TLH PS3 are GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
Eurogamer.pt has up new screens of Star Ocean: The Last Hope for the PS3.

It’s out on February 9 in Europe.

34ezxxu.jpg

4j0rw6.jpg

29bhpcp.jpg

wvqx39.jpg

34oxcli.jpg

2hn1j5v.jpg

afebm8.jpg

ne7w9.jpg

33cqkuu.jpg

2e64vpk.jpg

2e64vpk.jpg

2zxo5rt.jpg

vf9zys.jpg

atw0p0.jpg

10ydg7s.jpg

2u554cz.jpg

se0q2x.jpg

23vaoo1.jpg

16a5vo9.jpg

2irrudl.jpg

SapphireStar

♥ FFF's Matt Bellamy Pervert ♥
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
To me, it just seems the same as the 360. HOWEVER!!! Im not happy that the PS3 version is going to have anime faces on dialogue. On the 360 you have an actual computer image of the characeters face, same in battle. I prefer this anime version ¬_¬

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
I was gonna say I was sure the anime faces weren't there in the 360 version which I played it. The PS3 version looks slightly less plastically, though because of the overall design of the game might not be a good thing. :hmmm:

Fusionist

Obnoxious Romantic
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Eldeen Modestine
FFXIV Server
Shiva
After the depressing news of Last Remnant's all but cancellation, I reminded myself SO4 is still something to look forward to. Judging by these screens, it should be pretty kewl :awesome:

L

Iller than Radiation
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Ellen Stone
FFXIV Server
Adamantoise
To me, it just seems the same as the 360. HOWEVER!!! Im not happy that the PS3 version is going to have anime faces on dialogue. On the 360 you have an actual computer image of the characeters face, same in battle. I prefer this anime version ¬_¬

I'm gonna have to agree here, I'm getting tired of having character images displayed that don't even look like the damn character.

This whole thing is crap how they use CG Sequences to make Edge look like Cloud and make Reimi look like Tifa when the ingame sequences kick the crap out of the CG sequences and Edge and Reimi don't even look like Cloud and Tifa. ¬_¬

Rey

♥Solo noi due insieme per sempre♥
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
FFXIV
Ellia Lombardia
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Oh new Myuria art *saves* Ummm so is there additional scenes? Wheres this "new" character they said would be in the ps3 version? Also anime faces are awesome and all but it still looks like the same beautiful game. *drools over Myurias new design* One good thing this thread gave me :ryan:

Howl

Co___okies!!!
Veteran
Gil
Mako Points
It's too bad that the PS3 port doesn't have any REALLY super cool stuff, like new characters or extra dungeons. That being considered, I actually don't feel too duped over already having the 360 version. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.