Original NEW : My own compositions section !

Yasonu-san

Final Fantasy Lover
Gil
FFXIV
Yasonu-san
FFXIV Server
Siren
Hello Fans !

You have already discovered my covers of Final Fantasy, but this is not my main activity in music since my real goal is to compose for video games and movies. I released an album in November 2019 and I'm currently working on an independent video game called "Intemporel" by the "Flying Butter" Studio (It means Timeless, in French). I let you discover the Rise & Fall album to dive into my world!

Last edited:

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Shiva Snowflake
Carlos el Cactuar
Chocobo Egg
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
I really love atmospheric and cinematic music like this. In style, I feel there's a touch of Hans Zimmer in some of that, mixed with a splash of Vangelis in other parts. This truly would be great music for a sci-fi or space exploration film of some description, or in a game.

It was very relaxing listening to this while I was working on creating a sprite for the forum last night...

Yasonu-san

Final Fantasy Lover
Gil
FFXIV
Yasonu-san
FFXIV Server
Siren
This is my new soundtrack project, maybe for the future second game I'll working on. More Natural and Mystic style. 😉😊

Enjoy !

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Shiva Snowflake
Carlos el Cactuar
Chocobo Egg
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
Sorry I’m over a month late to this.

I really like it. It has the magic and wonder in it appropriate for a celebration of human achievement or a celebration of the universe. I guess by this I mean that it reminds me quite a bit of some of the music I heard when I was younger and I visited Epcot in Disney World.

It definitely has that epic score feeling. I hope you share more of these with us. :)