New Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Trailer; Now With More Leonard Nimoy [5/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Keeping up with the rest of the series, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep has a cast of Hollywood celebrities doing voiceovers for the game.

James Woods, Willa Holland, Jesse McCartney, Leonard Nimoy, and Mark Hamill have parts in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, but Square Enix didn’t say which roles. Looks like that announcement is for another day. For now, here’s a sample of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep with Leonard Nimoy in it.

Source: Siliconera

I think his voice actor is Richard Epcar, it just hasn't been officially confirmed, I think. Master Eraqus maybe?

Gah, sounded way too rough in my opinion. I hope it's not a voice you hear too often.
And wtf is with the music quality? Even the 358/2 Days trailer had better music, but this is the PSP D=

I think BBS's music had the same quality IMO, but we will see.

Also, I can't imagine that voice for Eraqus, considering he seems a little younger (though not by much) than Master Xeanhort.

cannot wait for september =)

music should be the same quality as kingdom hearts I and II as psp can run ps2 graphics :)

just look at dissidia

that had music from the ps2 =)

Wow I'm impressed. Those are a lot of expensive names they'll be having on the cast.

The big surprise for me is Mark Hamil. We all know he held the role of the Joker for almost 20 years. I can't, for the life of me, comprehend which Disney / SE Character he'll be playing...

On another note, prior to Dissidia's release, I was thinking that he might have been a good candidate for Kefka's voice.

Last edited:
my money is Master Eraqus....he'd be like Luke Skywalker like a few decades after the Star Wars movies.

Willa Holland might be Aqua...though I'm probably wrong.

Gah, sounded way too rough in my opinion. I hope it's not a voice you hear too often.
And wtf is with the music quality? Even the 358/2 Days trailer had better music, but this is the PSP D=
I think the music quality is just the trailer (hopefully). The OST has been knocking around on Youtube for some time and the quality is much, much better and the rest of the OST has better tracks :grin:

EXAMPLE:

:awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back