New Game Plus?

d2punkrock4thisw

Ex-Soldier
Gil
I feel really stupid making an entire thread for a question that can be answered with a simple yes or no, But I was wondering if XIII has a new game + feature?

and if it doesn't would you have liked it?

I don't think it does, I'm sure I've heard it in an interview that it doesn't, and Final Fantasy XIII is the only game I can think of that's big enough to get a mention of that. There'll be a reason for it, I just can't remember what it was. :hmmm:

The only way I'd think they'd have a new game plus feature in FFXIII would be if there was missable story-line or alternate endings somewhere in the game that required you to take 2 different paths at some point in the game.

I know of course FFX-2 had it, but I didn't even find it worth it to go through it again. However, that was for a spin-off, not a main line game. I doubt it will have New Game +, but I'm sure they would have confirmed it already if it did.

I wish there was one. I really like playing through games twice anyway and it would be nice to retain some of the stuff you collected through the first play through.

I hate it when you have a save file of a game just before a final boss or something. It's useless. :ness:

M.Bison said:
or wouldn't the main characters be Lightning, Oerba, and then some really good friend of Lightning that you never even heard her bother to mention at all before?

[U][/U]wehttamrd said:
you know what would be awesome,final fantsy XIII-2

3 main characters are lightning,oerba and oerba]

Guys, can we PLEASE keep the thread on-topic and not derail it with pointless posts that have nothing to do with the discussion. Thanks.

I wish there was one. I really like playing through games twice anyway and it would be nice to retain some of the stuff you collected through the first play through.

I hate it when you have a save file of a game just before a final boss or something. It's useless. :ness:
I'm so-so on this. I mean it does sometimes take a lot of work to complete things and whatnot but, there's no enjoyment if FXIII were to have a new game+ because... well you basically already gotten it. And it also brings you more challenge the next time you play. You can strive to unlock/do more things you didn't do the first time around.

I get what your saying though.

As far as I know, there isn't any new game plus feature which, doesn't really bother me (reasons is what I said above)

Back