New Final Fantasy XIV gameplay videos come out of the beta [7/14]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV-Beta-Clips_07-14-10.jpg

After the start of the Final Fantasy XIV beta this past Saturday, we got a nice glimpse at the game’s new visuals through a selection of screenshots released yesterday. Today, after scavenging the net, we’ve brought you a batch of gameplay videos from the beta. The selection of videos shows off character creation, the field, and of course, the fight.

Source: ScrawlFX

Last edited:
I was actually chosen for the alpha and for the beta, I played the alpha, the graphics are great and there are in game cinematics which make it feel more like a regular final fantasy, I would also play the beta but the client is peer to peer and the download takes forever, it's like 4GB+ and my download speed goes only up to 100kbits

you can see below how ridiculous their downloader is... it's not even direct download, it's like torrent

4hywbp.jpg

there is a trick to make it go a lot faster so if I ever manage to install the beta I might post some pictures or upload a video

well it seems too slowpaced to me..bummer ..its a bit of a letdown..turnbased in a mmo doesnt work....i prefer hack and slash in mmo's.................

ahh man, I wish they would have just called this FF online rather a number final fantasy. I'll wait until this actually drops and hopefully a friend will pick it up so i can see it...because as of now I'll pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back