Cover NEW : (22 tracks) : Final Fantasy Covers by Jason De Roeck

Yasonu-san

Final Fantasy Lover
Gil
FFXIV
Yasonu-san
FFXIV Server
Siren
Hello all fans ! I'll share this New channel with all of you ! Let me know what you think about this work ! We have some FF7, FF8, and other covers !
An example :

Regroupment - First part :

Last edited:
Welcome to FFF, Jason! :argor:
I hope you find this place to your liking and stick around.

Great cover! Equal parts beautiful and haunting, as it should be. Anxious Heart is one of those iconic FFVII tracks which really stuck with me.
Not long to go now until the Remake and we can all relive these memories again. Hearing covers by people like yourselves really helps with the mental preparation.

Feel free to share more with us as you create them.

Welcome to FFF, Jason! :argor:
I hope you find this place to your liking and stick around.

Great cover! Equal parts beautiful and haunting, as it should be. Anxious Heart is one of those iconic FFVII tracks which really stuck with me.
Not long to go now until the Remake and we can all relive these memories again. Hearing covers by people like yourselves really helps with the mental preparation.

Feel free to share more with us as you create them.

Hey, thanks you very much, it's so cool for me to read this kind of messages 😋 I made it for the same reason, mental preparation xD

In fact, I made Eight covers and I can give the playlist link here ! I'm working on other Final Fantasy Musics so, you can follow me on YouTube if you're Interrested 😉

The link is HERE : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtFJAtDj8H-oZy0YgSEBsSLQGCo1Fp-Mj

Thanks, with a lot of pleasure 😉

[Moved to Covers section]

Again, very timely. :D
We've had some fairly detailed discussions about FFX on this forum in recent days for some reason, so this cover comes at a good time.

Great job, again. I have always thought that FFX had a very unique battle theme. It seemed to suit the game, and also marked a new generation for Final Fantasy.

Thanks for sharing! Really enjoying the battle theme for X that you've done :D I think it makes it come across more battle-y in my opinion! There really has been a lot of talk about X lately, but I think it's kinda nice and great timing for this piece!

Again, thanks for sharing! I enjoyed listening to both so far!

I don't know how to get more visibiliby on YouTube.. It's so difficult to find my covers with search engine (but not impossible, thanks to tags)

It’s been great to hear to these new tracks.
Roses of May brings back many wonderful memories for me, as I suspect it does for many people.

Jenova Complete is one of my favourite near-end boss battle themes to be honest. While I prefer the quirkiness of the main Jenova theme, the change to something more exciting and climactic is really appropriate for signalling to the player that this really is your last battle with Jenova, and it is awesome. You did a great job with it!

Holding My Thoughts In My Heart, meanwhile, is yet another of those FFVII tracks which just embodies the magic of that game. Nothing hits me harder while playing that game than tracks like this. It sets the imagination running and makes me reflect on what it must be like to be in that world.

I also went back to the edited first post and listened to Lifestream. You’ve created a truly beautiful rendition of that. Likewise with Phantom Forest. I'll listen to Landing and Home Sweet Home soon.

Keep up the good work!

I don't know how to get more visibiliby on YouTube.. It's so difficult to find my covers with search engine (but not impossible, thanks to tags)

Do you have a Twitter or Facebook page for these? If you link to the videos using social media then that can sometimes help if you have the right audience and use the right hashtags, etc.

Thank you for all these comments, you took the time to listen to all these tracks, it's really great! I await your opinion on Home Sweet Home, because on this music, I took more freedom! It's really great to read all of this. Thank you!
I do indeed have a Facebook and a Twitter, but I don't have a large community at the time, it's hardly visible. FYI, (even if they are already on Spotify, the first music of Intemporel will soon be available on Youtube!

Hello all fans ! Today, with fear, I'll share with you the Aerith's Theme from Final Fantasy VII! I hope I don't broke it .. lol. Enjoy this new version and/or tell me what you think about in comment !
If you like it, don't hesitate to subscribe to the channel ! 10 covers are already on the waves !

Nice! Aerith's Theme is Final Fantasy’s ultimate ‘get you in the feels’ song. That’s a beautiful rendition.

Home Sweet Home this is another one that gets me in the feels for nostalgic reasons as it is one of the strongest tracks from FFV. This is very much an original take on it as well, and I quite like the change. It keeps the folky feel of the original but updates it so that it has more of a film score feel to it. I could imagine this piece being used during a pivotal moment in a Netflix series based in the universe of FFV or something!

The Landing is one of the most exciting tracks in the franchise used during a very exciting scene, and you’ve captured that perfectly.

Good job on all of them!

Thank you it's very nice of you, your opinion is really very complete and well argued, I love it! I will continue to work on the next musics of Final Fantasy.

Hello all fans ! Today, I propose to you to dream togheter with Interrupted by Fireworks from Final Fantasy VII! Enjoy this new version and/or tell me what you think about in comment !

Regroupement - third part :

Last edited:
I think it's great! This track is from a very special scene (no matter where people stand on the love triangle debate). It presents a much needed moment of tranquility and downtime in the game. I like this because while it is still relaxing, it does make you reflect on what is going on in the world and there is a bittersweet sound to it. I find it almost foreshadowing in its focus on the stars (with the chimey/twinkly sections). It isn't too long after this scene that the party find themselves interrupted by 'fireworks' of a very different kind when Meteor is summoned. So I find the song innocent but also quite sad as it signals that moments of peace like this are fleeting and temporary.

You've done a fine job with it. :)

I think it's great! This track is from a very special scene (no matter where people stand on the love triangle debate). It presents a much needed moment of tranquility and downtime in the game. I like this because while it is still relaxing, it does make you reflect on what is going on in the world and there is a bittersweet sound to it. I find it almost foreshadowing in its focus on the stars (with the chimey/twinkly sections). It isn't too long after this scene that the party find themselves interrupted by 'fireworks' of a very different kind when Meteor is summoned. So I find the song innocent but also quite sad as it signals that moments of peace like this are fleeting and temporary.

You've done a fine job with it. :)

Thanks for all your beautiful and constructive comments ! Thanks you ! :D

Another awesome cover. :)

This track is always such a depressing one perfect for capturing the devastated world that is the World of Ruin. But it is very powerful because of that, and this version captures its lonely isolation and foreboding nature.

Thanks ! i'm so happy to read you after each release !

I made Shinra Company Cover now !

Back