My so-called Art.

Leonheart~

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Hi uh... I'm not sure if this is the best place to post a new thread. Mainly because it's not just original artwork, it's also work of some cartoons and such you all should know about.Here's a few sketches I did last night;

AqtCfcCCAAAv3sF.jpg

Aqs4FRFCIAA7Eum.jpg

They're very basic at the moment, as I'm going to go into detail once I'm fully happy :) I'll post more art as the day progresses.

Leonheart~

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Here's one I drew of carbuncle from VIII, I'd like to have a tattoo of him on my arm one day, planning a half sleeve currently;

Leonheart~

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Seems as though I'm close to 'spamming' my own thread. T'would only appear that way as it's just I posting in here.

Anyway, here's some Family Guy art I've done recently. The Quagmire sketch is much older than the Peter and Stewie ones;

Mitsuki

Staff member
Administrator
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
These are really great! I particularly like the carbuncle sketch. :)

Which graphic tablet are you using? I plan to purchase one eventually - maybe later this year. But for a beginner you're definitely doing awesome with it. Love the Iron Man. :)

Leonheart~

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Thank you :3 I'm trying my hardest at experimenting with different brushes at the moment, not everything is turning out great, but that's how we all learn, right? I'm using a Wacom Bamboo Pen tablet, it's very easy to set up and to use :)

Flower Bell

Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Yes, these are really good! you're great at changing your style too. this is amazing. :lew:

Great job and keep it up!

Lirael

I love to read and discuss pretty much anything!
Veteran
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
I really like you work! ^_^ You've tried out a variety of styles and use a number of skills in your work. :grin: I particularly love the drawings in your second post and the Iron Man painting! Was this painted in Photoshop? =)

I have a graphics tablet too. They're awesome! :yay:

Leonheart~

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
Thank you all for your current feedback. I'm still trying to experiment with my tablet, especially the settings, as I'm having a bit of an issue with drawing on Photoshop at the moment. Anyway, here are some recent pieces I've done;

This one was a very easy piece, I had it stuck in my head for a while and just wanted to get it out there. It could've been more detailed in the scales of the tail, but I think I done enough justice to it. I just really love velociraptors, okay? :P

This piece, was just a polished up version of a sketch I did. I drew it out on paper earlier this year and thought it was time that I made it look better and colour it up :3 I love FG and I thought I'd try and draw up some American Dad! characters. Which leads me onto this;

Laura Vanderbooben, one of my ultimate favourite characters of Rogers'. I really wanted to do a piece like this and make it pop out. This is my most recent piece of art, and I'm proud of it. There were a few snags along the way, I spent the most time on his feet, they're harder than they look.

I do have other pieces, but these are my favourites.