My oh my

Ezio Auditore

Requiescat in pace, you bastard!
Veteran
Gil
It's been eight long years since I last graced this place. Boy, it certainly has changed. I wet my feet in the world of Forums upon this place yet, unfortunately, life and commitments kept me from here until it randomly popped into my head just now. I wonder if anyone here even remembers who I am eh?

Hope to see you around folks, I tend to lurk in the writer's corner since that's where most of my old stories are Might have to dig them up, do a rewrite or something now that I'm much older and more experienced.

Hey! :argor:

I do remember you.

I used to go by the name of 'Argor' or 'Argor251' back in the day. I've been rebranded as Dionysos for several years now and I'll stay this way.

Welcome back! The forum has changed. We now have a digital magazine, which you are welcome to check out, and we're putting more focus on creative projects these days as well.

If you do wish to share some writing with us here on the forum, that'll be very welcome!

Oooh, Argor! You used to also go by TrueArgor didn't you? I went by multiple usernames back in the day, usually changing them to reflect my favourite game at the time :') Blimey, this place certainly has changed, I remember when it used to be a simple VB Board.

Gods, I even used to be staff and one of the designers for that little RPG game we used to run.

Well, I have work in a few hours so I had best get some sleep. I'll pop around tomorrow and see if I can't dig through the archive of my posts to find any of my old stories. I remember that I wrote a heck of a lot of them so I'm dreading reading how badly I used to write.

I don't know you and I don't think we have met before. But seen that you still have your PS3 portable ID, it looks like you have been out for a good while now. Welcome back! My username used to be Spawn back then before I changed it. I have changed my username about 4 times and now I am sticking with my current username for good.

Oh wow, welcome back to the site! I do remember you. I used to go by LockhartAvenue and Colours. :D

Wow, there's a lot of returning faces lately! I'm new to this particular set of forums - joined a few weeks ago back in May, but welcome back nonetheless! Hopefully you stick around for a while & I look forward to seeing some new posts and some writing :-)

Back