Original My 1st official game OST : Intemporel !

Yasonu-san

Final Fantasy Lover
Gil
FFXIV
Yasonu-san
FFXIV Server
Siren
Hello,
I worked since 2 years with the Flying Butter Studio. Our first game is named "Intemporel" and it was released this 29 may 2020 !

It's with proud and anxiety that I share the OST with you ! I'll put the STEAM link too, if you want to see the game that my musics are illustrating !

and the steam link : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1290040/Intemporel/

Thank you for every feedback !

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Shiva Snowflake
Carlos el Cactuar
Chocobo Egg
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
I'll make a note to listen to the soundtrack properly sometime in the coming days and then give some proper feedback.

I've watched the trailer for the game though and I like what I see and hear. :)

Congrats on the game release!

Yasonu-san

Final Fantasy Lover
Gil
FFXIV
Yasonu-san
FFXIV Server
Siren
Thank you in advance and for watching the trailer ^^ the music of this last one was made exclusively for him ^^ It remains the Intemporel Main Theme with a lot of action and epicness expressions ^^

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Shiva Snowflake
Carlos el Cactuar
Chocobo Egg
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
I've finally listened to the soundtrack itself in full now and I loved it!

I found it extremely relaxing. It reminds me of playing Minecraft or No Man’s Sky. It is of the same aetherial calibre as a soundtrack for sure, with your own unique spin.

As a fan of Greek myth I'm drawn to the track Daedalus in particular. While I don't know the context in your game, it certainly suits the theme for a craftsman/master-builder and the extremely dramatic life Daedalus led in myth. I'm curious to learn how/where it is used in the game.

Yasonu-san

Final Fantasy Lover
Gil
FFXIV
Yasonu-san
FFXIV Server
Siren
I've finally listened to the soundtrack itself in full now and I loved it!

I found it extremely relaxing. It reminds me of playing Minecraft or No Man’s Sky. It is of the same aetherial calibre as a soundtrack for sure, with your own unique spin.

As a fan of Greek myth I'm drawn to the track Daedalus in particular. While I don't know the context in your game, it certainly suits the theme for a craftsman/master-builder and the extremely dramatic life Daedalus led in myth. I'm curious to learn how/where it is used in the game.

Great ! A big big thank you for your comment, I love to read your feeling about my musical approach! So cool ^^

I have a new minigame (free game from our studio) soundtrack to share ^^

Thanks for Listening :D