Most Loved Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saga

ice ice baby
Veteran
Gil
Which Section deserves to win the Most Loved Section of 2009? Which section is your favourite? =3

Spam is the only decent section left now.

Also, I'm loving the irony that this is a Final Fantasy forum and not one of the FF forums are up for this.

Spam is the only decent section left now.

Also, I'm loving the irony that this is a Final Fantasy forum and not one of the FF forums are up for this.
Because my brilliant moderating has made all my sections hugely popular. That's the only logical conclusion to be drawn:monster:
I'll vote for Spam though.

Graphics. ^^

Costa Del Sol. I was the one who made that popular, me! D:<

Well, anyways, I'm voting for it because it has a huge amount of topics that anyone can post in without feeling clueless, so it's all good.

Rocket Town, it covers all gaming aspects.

Spam came in second for the FFPvP, even though I don't play it, all other spam is shit >.>

As much as I hate to say it, Spam section is going to win and there's nothing you can do to stop it :giggle:

Guess I'm the only one to represent the Temple of the Ancients. The love-life threads always stay civil and you get to learn a lot about people from them. Debating is all well and good, but Temple of the Ancients wins in every regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back