Staff member
Global Moderator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Coloured Thread
Chocobo Egg
Shiva Snowflake
Hi! I've been meaning to post some things for a while now but I've put it off for some time. I'm not particularly good or anything but I enjoy seeing a lot of the art pieces I've made in a thread where the transparency is more observed. :) I'd like to post some doodles in the future, even if they aren't all specifically FF or FFF related, but it'll have to wait until another time when I can take proper photos of them.

Here's what I've made so far since joining the forums! Thanks for looking, I've still got a lot to learn - and I really should start practicing more!
Especially on proper shadow placement!

**Everything has been scaled - Click on images to full-view!

yZOVK9J.png

HG1VpI8.jpg

I actually don't like this one but I love how the magazine is showing off! :O
Entry for Drawgust 2019

Day in the life of a Desktop Triceratops Doodles.jpg
FFF Doodles.png
cmonbruh.png

Added &/or Removed Some Things ⤵️

Last edited:

:hmmm:

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

= Evolved :beelzebulbble:

bb5e7df6c6a7012e65bc0ff55ac82fb6.jpg

-

In seriousness all of these are brilliant. They are very clean images and you have a serious talent for cute, cartoony characters. I'd also love to see more comic-style artwork like the Frog-Cloud and Quina piece. It's incredible. :D

I wish I could draw / create art like that.

Aw, that's brilliant! :lew: Love the vibrant colours you used in these pieces. Quina/Cloud frog still cracks me up. Do keep this updated! Amazing work, Dagger :D

Thanks for the feedback & kind words I appreciate you all took the time to look & comment :blush:

Reactions: Six
Updated some art to the OP :)

Also added this ⤵️ I wanted to try some different stuff out on my tablet & felt in the artsy mood so I took inspiration from THIS thread after @'ing people all night :wacky:

FFF Doodles.png

I wasn't drunk :ahmed:

If people add more to the thread I'd like to do some more in the future!

Updated some art to the OP :)

Also added this ⤵️ I wanted to try some different stuff out on my tablet & felt in the artsy mood so I took inspiration from THIS thread after @'ing people all night :wacky:

I wasn't drunk :ahmed:

If people add more to the thread I'd like to do some more in the future!

That is quite incredible. :argor:

Love the clean, cartoony style for your comics. They capture the likenesses of people very well. The only improvements I can think of to make it more realistic would be a banana in the hand of Jake and a toe in the shot for LJ.

Also love the touch of adding Cartoon Jake into his profile picture.

Great job. Would love to see more!

That is quite incredible. :argor:

Love the clean, cartoony style for your comics. They capture the likenesses of people very well. The only improvements I can think of to make it more realistic would be a banana in the hand of Jake and a toe in the shot for LJ.

Also love the touch of adding Cartoon Jake into his profile picture.

Great job. Would love to see more!

:gasp2: I can't believe I didn't put a Banana or toe reference in there! Maybe next series of sketches &/or comic strip! I'd love to make more :)

Thank yew :lew:

Last edited:
Your work is absolutely amazing! I really love your comic drawing style and the whole conversation was just a big "what" on my end. Massive banana on Jake's shirt would've actually been hilarious, and a VII instead of VI would've cracked me up too. LJ definitely needed a toe on his shirt.

Dying! :lew: The possibilities are endless. Hilarious stuff like this makes me wish I was this artistically creative. :wacky:

Back