Metal Gear Fanclub

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
This club is dedicated to one of the best stealth-action games ever on the face of the whole planet such as 1, 2, 3 and eventually 4. So if you're a Metal Gear fan, then you have come to the right place.

Members List

• Darkblade - Founder & Owner
  • Garnet - No Title
  • Link21 - No Title
  • gvmffgms - No Title
  • Cyezero - No Title
  • AddleBoy - No Title
  • Holic - No Title
  • Julius Argexis - No Title
  • FFGuy - No Title
  • Laharl - No Title
  • Naked Snake - No Title
  • The Scriblerian - No Title
  • Laura - No Title
  • Sephirothalpha - No Title
  • Cactuar - No Title
  • The Scriblerian - No Title
  • Hinds - No Title
Usertitles

You may choose from the following positions/usertitles when you join or choose your own title if you wish. Must be approved however [i.e: we wouldn't approve a title which indicates you are of a high ranking such as king, lord, etc].

No Usertitles Available Yet [if you have any usertitles on your mind, please feel free to share them]

Graphics

Signatures

mgscopy1.jpg

<span class="smallfont">Created by <span class="smallfont">Holic</span>
[IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p279/darkishblade/mgscopy1.jpg[/IMG]</span>

Buttons

None

Requirements
  • You must be on the forum for at least a week.
  • You must have 10 posts or more.
  • You must follow the forum rules & guidelines.
  • Some exceptions can be made.
Probation

If you do not meet the requirements above, you will be put on probation for a short while.

Statistics

Total Usertitles: 0
Probation Members: 0
Total Members: 16

Me me me! Can I join?! :D

Um, I can't think of a usertitle though at the moment though....err ummm.....surprise me? LOL

There have to be more MGS fans out there, where are you guys?!?!

Yes.....YES.....HELL YEA!!!! Sign me up my friend. I extremely love these games. They all have such wonderful story lines. The first Metal Gear Solid was the game that got me so intrested in politics in the first place. And the main reason why I bought my PS3 was to play MGS4.

My Usertitle: Otacon

MGS is one of the best games ever actually it was the game that i first got hooked on then came the FF series. sign me up MGS is awesome

Well it took me awhile to find ths thread but I'm here now and I would like to join. I'm a fan of all of the metalgear games so sign me up!

MGS is one of my favorite game series (other than FF, of course)
Can I join?

usertitle: stealth ninja

lol. You two took my top choices! Now I can't be Otacon or Ninja.
I guess Liquid is good

btw, I got bored and made a quick sig, haha
mgscopy1.jpg

it was a quicky so I know it's not great. Just figured why not before I start studying

Last edited:
I'm terribly sorry for my long absence in this club, guys. To be honest with you, I've completely forgotten about the club so yeah, you can smack the hell out of me for that. :blush: Metal Gear FTW!

And welcome to the Metal Gear fanclub, everyone. Also, a huge thanks to Melancholy Rockit for creating our first graphics for the club. =]

Oh and I'm currently working on the usertitles for the club, too. It's actually based on military ranks/usertitles but I'm sure you're gonna love them. ;]

A Metal Gear Club!! I gotta join!
Also, how about having some have usertitles like the Cobras in Snake Eater? Ehh? The Sorrow, The Joy(aka The Boss), The Fear, The End, The Fury, and The Pain. Those would make great titles IMO.

So, might as well start a discussion in here.

Which Metal Gear is your favorite?

I'd have to say MGS3. The story was pretty epic and the torture scenes were pretty awesome. And the lovely graphics. yay!

Ahh yes, MGS3 was a good game, but I like playing the original more than anything. It's alot more challenging and make you use more brain-power than the newer games.

Also, I may make a sig or two for the fanclub, when I find some decent pics.

I know I don't meet the requirements but I would still like to ask if I can join. I am a huge MGS fa so far Snake Eater is my favorite because it takes the stealth element to a whole new level and The Boss is my single most favorite MGS character.

can i join?

i love mgs especially 3 and i cant wait for mgs4 guns of the patriots to come out

also i think 1 is by far the most challenging of the series and it is a pity i lost it :(

FFGuy:

Solid snakes evil twin brother!!!!:O

They dont know how to get along, they fight everytime their papa Big Boss is out getting burnt toast.

They proof:

81.jpg

No wonder papa Big Boss always said Liquid was inferior.

Back