scqr5t.jpg

2rhbpkm.jpg

#4:
2dsivpz.jpg

5vafiw.jpg

#5:
n2zyir.png

2q1z4a8.png

good gawd, there all pretty damn excellent entries and this is going to be one tough choice, you have all outdone yourselves here and its going to be a struggle to make a choice!

1: brilliant positioning, lightining and effects, I especially love the avatar as the colour choice makes Kira stand out, the usage of the musical bar across the bottom compliments the pose with the guitar well.

2: the red usage actually really works for this image and its very eye catching, although im feel the text positioning lets it down and a different font could have made this piece a little better.

3: the sig on this set is amazing, the image of kelly is really brought to the front with the background, colour and text being all perfect for this sig, the lighting is well done as well, I especially love the splatter brush use as well, I do feel the avatar slightly lets the set down as i feel its just a tad on the bright side, and would have been a lot better if the lighting was a tad softer, but nevertheless a good set.

4: Again a great use of lighting and effects bring the image of merc to the centre of attention and I really like the text used in this one, the half border works really well with it too, again as with number 3 it suffers from the avatar being a little too much on the over-bright side, but again its a good set.

5: good text positioning, and I love the background effects and underlining, but I'm not liking the splash blend effect as I feel it takes a lot away from the sig, which other than that is pretty flawless, I cant fault the avatar at all and the lighting used in the avatar is definatley excellent.

So after much deliberation, my vote goes to number 1, whomever made this set has done a fantastic job, a very well done to all, this is some very excellent work!

Last edited:
Orofl. xD Number 1 for sure. Now if only my face wasn't in it. -__- Signature and both avvy are awesomely made thoooough! <3

They're all very good!

I think that I'm going to have to go with number 4 though. I like the style. It's different and very intriguing. XD

It feels very futuristic and I especially like the border used on the avatar!

The text in the signature is gorgeous and I love the way it fades out like that and how the 't' in 'tech' is the only obvious colour apart from the blues used. It spices it up a bit more in may opinion.

Great blending and the gridded lines coming off of Merc heading towards the right look fantastic! As does the half border!

The image of Merc looks great too! XD

Last edited:
right guys, seeing as very few people made their votes count by posting, voting is open until the 4th of July at the very least

To vote, simply post your vote and why etc etc.

Oooo sexy Merc. :wacky: xD I'm going for the Ryan set, it's was well done, I like the avy and siggy, the colors are very good and they fit, also the text is placed well.

my second choice would be Kelly's set, it's sexy and the colors are just great but it's size issues >_>;;

Imma go for number 4

Mitsuki is the winner ;)

Congratulations Mits!!

1: lagunas dream
2: Kandy-Sugar
3: Daphne Blake
4: Mitsuki
5: Ness

Back