Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Taehyung

You shine brighter than anyone ✨
Veteran
Gil
tumblr_m915qf7SKp1qaho1po5_250.gif

Popped up on my Tumblr dash as "How we all are in the outside world."
Couldn't have said it better. That's kinda sad.

funny-gif-11.gif

this couldn't sum me up with me disability any better :P

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who hasn't a clue what this is.

Where am I? :sad2:

I think i maybe get it. Shes trying to say that everyone just walks past her and doesnt pay attention? And she feels a bit lost?

I think thats what the GIF implies.

That or shes searching for her plane. TURN AROUND ITS RIGHT THERE :rage:

I think it a random gif thread.... sooo here is a gif :P

parkour-fail.gif

I don't know if there are any gifs to sum me up. I'm not well versed in gifs.

And I don't appear to be linked up with the goldmine of tumblr gifs where people seem to be able to find a gif for every thought and emotion possible, nor do I understand how any of that works (whether there is a 'search for gif to reflect a particular mood / emotion' feature, for example).

I don't know if there are any gifs to sum me up. I'm not well versed in gifs.

And I don't appear to be linked up with the goldmine of tumblr gifs where people seem to be able to find a gif for every thought and emotion possible, nor do I understand how any of that works (whether there is a 'search for gif to reflect a particular mood / emotion' feature, for example).

Same here

I know a few hardcore Tumblr whores who are following 200 blogs and adding 5-10 to that number every day, while managing to read every post. I don't know how they manage it.

i don't know why people bother with tumblr. my own life is already interesting enough. i don't need to read what everyone else is doing in theirs

I think i maybe get it. Shes trying to say that everyone just walks past her and doesnt pay attention? And she feels a bit lost?

I think thats what the GIF implies.

That or shes searching for her plane. TURN AROUND ITS RIGHT THERE :rage:

Hit the nail on the head. And that's not my plane. I STILL CAN'T FIND IT. :rage:

I know a few hardcore Tumblr whores who are following 200 blogs and adding 5-10 to that number every day, while managing to read every post. I don't know how they manage it.

Sounds like mine...:lew:

you wont understand tumblr unless you use it
believe me

i was the same way at first.

but now im consumed by it :okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back