YouTube Match Scrapbook

Ethics

Banned
Veteran
Gil
With some games offering options for recording and uploading (or even screenshots, I figured we could use a place to show how well we kill each other. :ryan:

Both competitions and random games against each other work well here. However, let's try and keep it within the forum, shall we? Don't just throw every match you play here. Jay's video of Death by Corner with him going out the window is a good example of an accepted one. :neomon: I'll also edit this post to either include or link directly to videos of any actual competitions we may have. You know, for bragging rights.

To get things rolling, heres a few videos from our recent Uncharted 2 playing. :griin:

I think Mits should have stopped trying to teamkill you at the beginning :hmph:!

Have to put the one of Tush up her just for good measure!

Yay :reptar: Quite a few of us in this video. Cornah, Jay, Virc and Mr. Vexsone. Not sure if Mel was there or not. :hmmm:

These clips are very telling, Ryan. They show people that you have wayyyyyyyyy too much time on your hands when you play Blops.

...and I was in your clip, Jeff. I got the first blood :lew:

Yeah, I realized right after posting that I had to skip by your name to find myself in the theater view, Mel :wacky:

We should all play again...on Crisis :tehe:

Edit: This just finished uploading. :reptar:

Last edited:
Here is a couple from mine and Justin's session tonight. The quality is crap, but it is the best I could do.

o0PinkSquid0o this one is per your request.

Below are some of my better matches that I've been able to get.

Last edited:
For variety, here is some non-CoD gameplay. :neomon:

This is our own wonderful @Ness and myself playing RE5.

and the last bit of that mission before I stopped recording...

Edit: To avoid double posting, here's a bit of gameplay of Al, Mel and myself on Dead Island

Last edited:
Uncharted 3 MP with Ryan, Ariana, and Adri earlier today.

I had no idea what was going on during the desert storm...but I was very lucky.

Back