Main Characters, and Why?

Emotionless

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Who are your main characters, and why? There may be a similar topic, and if there is I apologize; if so, feel free to delete this.

Personally, it deoends on my mood. If I want a quick melee, I go with Squall. If I want kind of a ranged, I trade between Firion and Terra (mostly Firion) and Cloud if I want a heavy smasher.

It varies for my moods sometimes but i mostly use these

Squall ((My main main)) Reasons:He's has quick melee attacks that do some great damage,he also has good Short to mid range damage,I also like how you can combine his mid level magic with some melee attacks,His HP Attacks are awesome too Aerial/Fated Circle has a small homing effect,Blasting Zone has good range+can follow a enemy if used at the right time,Revolver Drive is great for chain damage and keeping your enemy from attacking,and Rough Divide is great for closeing the distance between him and his enemy.

Most people hate rough divide but I almost always hit with it since I use mystic flurry before useing it

oh and hes my favorite FF Character too xD

2nd Main Cloud-Reason:He's slow but has great HP attacks that knock enemies into walls for bonus Damage,his Bravery Attacks arent bad but they dont shine till I enter Ex mode and can break through guards which is what i do most of the time then let loose a 8000-9999 HP Attack and use omnislash just in case they have a Down equipped

Those two are my current mains till I get 012 then Ill probably add Lightning,Gilgamesh and Yuna to my mains

Bartz has always been my main character. I used Cecil for awhile but I found that Bartz was better suited for my playing style. I love that he learns several of the other characters attacks as well as his own. So freaking excited for Duodecim.

I have a lot of mains.. but here are my mains mains XD

Squall: quick, great at combos and his magic skills are great XD Sadly nothing much has changed with squall in duodecim

Zidane: Suits my style.. staying in the air, I much prefer aerial combat to ground combat

Tidus: I also almost always dodge, so me with tidus gets on like house on fire XD I love his dodge and counter attacks XD

Squall and Cloud are my mains
Squall: He has many attacks that can keep your opponent constantly off balance like blasting zone and rough divide.

Cloud: Clouds moves are so flashy and can really catch people at times when cornered or in the middle of someones attack, but i feel that cloud's moves are very predictable and leave a lot of openings

I've fallen in love with Kain, though that isn't a shocker. My favourite character, and I love his aerial combat capability.

Vaan has surprised me quite a bit as well due to his versatility and ability to "stage" his attacks.

Before D012 I was leaning toward Cecil, for the ability to swap between Light and Dark skill sets.

I only really have 2 mains.

Zidane, because FF9 is one of my favorites. I'm way better at aerial attacks than ground attacks.

Cecil *points to username* because he's awesome. His ability to switch between Light and Darkness seems really cool to me, and he was my favorite FF character.

Can't wait for D012! :D

Back