Votes: 1 14.3%

Votes: 2 28.6%

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Shion

Shion Kupozuki
Veteran
Gil
Her last name is hard to spell. Anyways, this sig is long overdue. I meant to make it a while back, but I forgot. I've made 5 versions, but I can't decide which one looks best XD So please help me by votin on which you think is the best. ^^

luisesig1copy.png

luisesig2copy.png

luisesig3copy.png

luisesig4copy.png

luisesig5.png

Thanks. I'm actually kinda fond of the second one. It has that warm feeling to it. I was disapointed when i couldn't get the blue out right.

Woo! Luise Meyrink rocked, really cheap but a cool character none the less.

I was originally going to go for number 2, it caught my attention the quickest. However, I've opted for number 3 in the end, I s'ppose it ended up winning me over being that it seems the closest to her default colour scheme, it's a nice set all in all!

LOL I love that stock. I've been over using it lately though cause she's so purty :P

2, 3 and 4's lighting are better than 1 and 5's, and I prefer the white border. I think 4's the best out of all of them, and I like the use of the lighting on the left side.

GJ, I think it's the best you've done x3

LOL I love that stock. I've been over using it lately though cause she's so purty :P

2, 3 and 4's lighting are better than 1 and 5's, and I prefer the white border. I think 4's the best out of all of them, and I like the use of the lighting on the left side.

GJ, I think it's the best you've done x3
Thank you. At least here I can get some nice comments (unlike another website (those bitches are relentless in flaming XD))

Out of interest, where is she from?
She's from The King of Fighters 2006

I like 2 and 3. The hair and blue lips kind of make it look odd, but those two features look the best in 2 and 3.

1 and 3 look identical to me, as do 2 and 4. Although I'm going for 5 xD

If said numbers are actually different, which I'd imagine to be so, then blame this colour-deficiency-crapdtgtataruigta I have :/

1 and 3 look identical to me, as do 2 and 4. Although I'm going for 5 xD

If said numbers are actually different, which I'd imagine to be so, then blame this colour-deficiency-crapdtgtataruigta I have :/

Wow you have a fucked up monitor lol.

yea shion i'm going with no 2 it has warm colors and her mouth works with it unlike the others.no 1 is elso cool keep it up ^^

Thanks. THe darker ones are usually the most easy on the eyes, especially with blue or green, since they tend to give you a relaxed feeling. Aren't colors amazing lol.

Back