Help Lost

kurrginatorX

Gil
After gaining control of the airship, I immediately returned to Nine Wood Hills via the transport door. I completed all the interventions, but now I can't find my way back to the ship. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

After gaining control of the airship, I immediately returned to Nine Wood Hills via the transport door. I completed all the interventions, but now I can't find my way back to the ship. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

When you access the main transport door at Nine Wood Hills and go to select the location to travel to, if you press square (or another button if not using PS4 but it should be prompted in small print at the bottom of the screen) then it should take you to the airship to fly around as you please.

When you access the main transport door at Nine Wood Hills and go to select the location to travel to, if you press square (or another button if not using PS4 but it should be prompted in small print at the bottom of the screen) then it should take you to the airship to fly around as you please.
I have all the regular destinations, but the airship isn't among them. I'm wondering if I went to Nine Wood Hills BEFORE boarding the airship. If that's the case, then how would I go about rectifying this?

I have all the regular destinations, but the airship isn't among them. I'm wondering if I went to Nine Wood Hills BEFORE boarding the airship. If that's the case, then how would I go about rectifying this?

So you may have already been on the ship once, and have completed the interventions... Has the game at any point told you that you have actually unlocked the airship yet? Are you on Chapter 21? Make sure you speak to Serafie to get all of the information you can from her just in case.

If you are any earlier than that then try going back to Balamb Garden and checking you don't need to speak to people to unlock cutscenes there first.

If you are at Chapter 21 so then it really should be available at the main door at Nine Wood Hills in the main destination menu. Pressing square lets you control the airship and fly about, but this is mostly for optional stuff.

The airship interior may be listed under 'towns' in the location list if you haven't checked that part of the list yet.

Back