Fan Art Lightning Speedpaint!

Wow the final result looks almost identical to the original! Your friend is really good at this =) I like how it stays true to the colors and the techniques used are great!

*Thread moved to Fan Art*

very very nice, now my next question.. did this person use a pen and pad tool of did they painstakingly use a mouse?

That's absolutely incredible. :cali: The detail of the shading on the skin is impressive in itself, but the accuracy of the eyes and lips is amazing. I really need to practise so I can improve. :lew: Do they use a specific brush for the hair and for the detail in the lines in the irises? :hmm:

Voting for the contest is still running, feel free to vote!
http://fsc.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=54381&s=18693656&i=1&m=X#SD

Wow the final result looks almost identical to the original! Your friend is really good at this =) I like how it stays true to the colors and the techniques used are great!

*Thread moved to Fan Art*
Thanks!

very very nice, now my next question.. did this person use a pen and pad tool of did they painstakingly use a mouse?
She had used a tablet, I believe it was the Wacom Bamboo Fun.

That's absolutely incredible. :cali: The detail of the shading on the skin is impressive in itself, but the accuracy of the eyes and lips is amazing. I really need to practise so I can improve. :lew: Do they use a specific brush for the hair and for the detail in the lines in the irises? :hmm:
I don't know! I'll get back to you in an hour or two with the answer.

Last edited:
I'll go check more of her stuff out now. This is pretty amazing on what quality she puts out. She definitely knows her stuff.

I'll go check more of her stuff out now. This is pretty amazing on what quality she puts out. She definitely knows her stuff.

Thanks! Apparently each drawing takes at least six hours to produce, and it's all compressed down to under five minutes for every video. The Lightning one specifically took over fifteen hours of drawing with minimal distractions.

Back