Crisis Core Leveling up!

Gil
How is it done technically? I know when the DMV lands on certain numbers you level up. I just recently started playing for the 3rd or 4th time and I'm in Banora with Tsung. I'm still on level 6 and I've completed quite a few missions.

How is it done technically? I know when the DMV lands on certain numbers you level up. I just recently started playing for the 3rd or 4th time and I'm in Banora with Tsung. I'm still on level 6 and I've completed quite a few missions.

I think it pure luck.... but i dn i through it was based on them points u need for DMV... but i not sure

You need to roll three 7s on the DMW I believe, and yes, it is entirely down to luck. It gets harder to do the higher level you are, although through doing all the missions I was level 80 at the end of the game. Just keep going as you are and don't worry about it too much, your luck will improve eventually~

...but levelling in this game was the bane of my existence. Whoever put it down to luck needs to be shot.

You need to roll three 7s on the DMW I believe, and yes, it is entirely down to luck. It gets harder to do the higher level you are, although through doing all the missions I was level 80 at the end of the game. Just keep going as you are and don't worry about it too much, your luck will improve eventually~

...but levelling in this game was the bane of my existence. Whoever put it down to luck needs to be shot.

You made it to level 80? i was only like level 19, and i did 70% of the missions... man I must have bad luck...

Yes Whoever did luck needs to be shot...

And yes its all 3 7's and I think you need them to be the same person (not sure on this one though.)

You made it to level 80? i was only like level 19, and i did 70% of the missions... man I must have bad luck...

Yes Whoever did luck needs to be shot...

And yes its all 3 7's and I think you need them to be the same person (not sure on this one though.)

nope just three 7's XD.... yh whoever designed that system does need a lesson in designing a decent system :P

That's what I thought. Man, that's one of the two ways this game was faulty. The other was lucky limit breaks and summons. That's too bad! Well I think I was in the 50s or 60s the last couple of times I've played. Oh well.

That's what I thought. Man, that's one of the two ways this game was faulty. The other was lucky limit breaks and summons. That's too bad! Well I think I was in the 50s or 60s the last couple of times I've played. Oh well.

that well high... i'm lucky to hit 30 by the end of the game.. dam that makes the last boss hard :hmph:

Justy said:
Well, I had to do a lot of preparation for Minerva (I used the Gil Toss/immortality tactic, so I had to steal Phoenix Downs from her something like 100 times for the necessary funds and points, and I don't like Costly Punch; the windup is too slow) and I levelled up a fair bit during that. I probably just spent more time on it. xD

Well, I had to do a lot of preparation for Minerva (I used the Gil Toss/immortality tactic, so I had to steal Phoenix Downs from her something like 100 times for the necessary funds and points, and I don't like Costly Punch; the windup is too slow) and I levelled up a fair bit during that. I probably just spent more time on it. xD

but 80.... like i said i can barely hit 30 by the end of the game (but i never do missions and the optional bosses XD

Actually it's really not luck. It just doesn't count that you have experience. You're not going to go through the game at level 1 just because you have bad luck. I was about level 30-40 when I finished it. Fuck those missions :hmph:

Level 80?! 8(

I got myself upto 47-48, PLayerd the game for well on 200 hours never a never level up for me :lew: then OI went onto sell the game and the 10 year limited edition PSP I got it with, found it in the store 2 months later for twice a smuch as I got for it :sad3:

S.O.B's!!

Dude, tell me how you got to level 80. I was, like, level 43 by game's end. That was with over half of the missions done, give or take. haha

I remember reading the FAQ on GameFAQs regarding the DMW mechanics, which has information regarding the leveling mechanic. Interesting read.

I heard some rumours stating that there's an unseen little mechanic in there that makes it more likely that you hit 777s or simply the right combination of numbers or characters for a Limit Break or summon with the more monsters you defeat - I may want to try and find that again. I tried to check the validity of this claim, but even I only ever got up to like LV 55 or something before I finally decided to call it a day. Still, it's probably worth taking a shot, but LV 55 for me wasn't too bad considering I had no will to get up to Minerva. Anyway, Crisis Core was on the whole, was rather poor in my opinion, and mediocre at best.

Wow, I have a really hard time staying focused or interested in the missions after I get through about 80% of them. They become very difficult and repetitive. But I think this time around when I get bored I'll just take a little break and kind of go back and forth with it until I beat them all.

By the end of the game I was over level 55 I am sure. I know I did some of those missions but god they get so tedious after awhile. I just quit after a bit because I felt like it was not worth fighting Minerva. Also, the game was pretty easy. Some attacks you can just spam and win. It was pretty boring after the story. I played long ago though. I know for a fact I got bored after beating Genesis. Yes, and you do have to get three 7's.

By the end of the game I was over level 55 I am sure. I know I did some of those missions but god they get so tedious after awhile. I just quit after a bit because I felt like it was not worth fighting Minerva. Also, the game was pretty easy. Some attacks you can just spam and win. It was pretty boring after the story. I played long ago though. I know for a fact I got bored after beating Genesis. Yes, and you do have to get three 7's.
Minerva seems like another greater being like Jenova. What's up with that and why introduce that into the story?

Back