Let's Stop!

Kim Taehyung

You shine brighter than anyone ✨
Veteran
Gil
(me and my achievement hunter addiction jfc :ffs: )

Okay, so i have no clue if anyone's noticed but I've been waning in activity. i show up every now and then when I'm bored but i don't do a thing. so i decided its time to leave.

yeah, I've left. few times before, but really, nothing's holding me here. Everyone i really enjoy talking to, i have on either Facebook or Skype, which sort of renders this place, well, kinda useless.

i don't intend to come back. it's not a solid decision, but for the time being, it's what i feel is best. I'm in a great place in life, in case anyone is wondering. I've been talking to a guy foe the past few months that i went to college with, and who knows what's going to happen there. but I'm really happy. :lew:

To everyone: my 7+ years here were, well, something else. :lew: many ups and downs were shared here, and i really grew up on this site.

if i don't have you on Facebook and/or skype and you want to add, let's set that up! my skype username is mckenzieechelon, and if you want my Facebook, add me to Skype and we'll go from there.

pretty much, i will miss this place, but really, to keep with my stability, i need to say goodbye to this place. I'll miss you guys. you've all been amazing, and I've learned so much during my time here.

Well, so long guys. I'll miss (almost) all of you. if i won't miss you, you didn't deserve it anyway.

Back