Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Rever Seurwit
FFXIV Server
Faerie
Free Company
Timber Owls <Owls>
So, by popular vote, I will be playing through Final Fantasy VII; A game which has, in my opinion, excellent music and gameplay, but a very bad story. This is part one, it doesn't have very much rage at all, however, it's also just the beginning. There will be times later with explicit language, so proceed with caution.

All of my information is in the beginning as well. So, let's get on with it. I am playing the PS1 version. I will be keeping you all posted, though I have no upload schedule, so if you want to keep up with this thread, then fine. If not, then no worries, just doing this as something to do. First parts will either be really fast or really slow,a s I hate the Midgar sequence.

WARNING: HEAVY SPOILERS AHEAD!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqeuxDoBrkU

Last edited:
Did you just say 'the only good part of Midgar is when you cross-dress?' WOOOOOW. :rage: I HATE THAT PART

Just a point; there were TONNES of spoilers within the first 3 minutes alone. And just as many in the next 3 after. Just a note for future videos; some people watching might have never played before. Finding out a key event of the game happens before you've entered a battle might not be some peoples idea of entertainment. But, I assume that your target audience is one who have already played.

I understand that it's difficult to have an interesting, witty and funny commentary. :P So fair play for trying. I'm at the 15m mark. If I have anything to add i'll edit but otherwise; so far so good :)

Well, the software done goofed, but here's part 2a. Explicit language and minor spoilers. We'll have to finish this tomorrow when I fix my settings.

Back