Let's Play The Lost Crown with Feebs!

ElvenAngel

I forget stuff because I had to make room in my he
Gil
I finally decided to take a crack at recording myself playing a game. I'm probably going to make a mess of it all but hey, it might be fun. I'll mostly be doing PC games since that's all I can record and hopefully I'll be able to show you guys some obscure ones.

Like this one.

The Lost Crown: A Ghost Hunting Adventure is a 2008 adventure game written and developed by Jonathan Boakes, author of Dark Fall: The Journal and Dark Fall 2: Lights Out, and developed by Darkling Room and Shadow Tor Studios. It's one of my fav games so I thought I'd start with this one. :) I hope you all enjoy my rambling and playing.

Part 1 - Nigel Gets In Trouble

Part 2 - Fens and Caverns

Oh wow, I checked out the 1st few minutes of part 1 and I'm liking the look of it already. I've never heard of it and I'm hoping you can show me just how great the game is.

I'll be watching right through for sure :)

:D Thank you! I hope to live up to it all. Speaking of... part 3's done!

Part 3 - Saxton At Last

Part 4 - Harbor Cottage

Part 5 - Lucy And The Deal

Last edited:
Woohoo, actually made it to part 6!

Part 6 - So It Really Is Haunted!

Part 7 - Meeting The Locals

Part 8 - Lucy Again

Part 9 - The Package

Part 10 - Ghosthunting In The Caverns

Part 11 - The Locked Journal

Last edited:
I've finally gotten around to watching these and while the voice acting is cheesy, the atmosphere that's been built is so good. You talk for the parts that are most useful too, for the viewers to understand what's going on easier.
I'm thinking I'll have to watch a few episodes later on ;)

(Psst, sub me if you haven't already...if you don't mind piles of video alerts from me ;) )

Back