greenyxi

Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Kuja
Garnet
Tifa Lockhart
Sabin's Tent
Hey there folks, here comes a new let's play! We're going to be starting Shadow Hearts 3: From The New World! This will be entirely blind but from what I've recorded so far, I can't see you needing to have played or watched any of the 1st 2 games to understand this one :).

This is a classic, turn-based JRPG on the Playstation 2, with horror elements and a twist on the battle system! The battles are so addictive. The series is also known for its soundtrack; hopefully this game follows that pattern!

I'm enjoying adding something small at the end of the each episode too. I got a bit too into it with Silent Hill 2 so...why not add it to this series too?

This game was obviously not made by me. The companies involved are Ghostlight and Aruze Corp.

Here's the opening:

Here's the Youtube playlist in case you want to check it out over there too:

Thanks for watching! See you soon! Can't wait to check this one out :).

Episode 1 - Here's Johnny!

Hey there folks, it's time to meet Johnny and spend some time in New York! Yep, this game starts off in America instead of Japan, which is odd in itself :D.

Thanks for watching! See you soon! :)

P.S. I loved the ending screens and music enough in Silent Hill 2 to bring them back in this series! Hope they're ok ha.

Episode 2 - Raise The Red Curtain!

Hey there folks, today we head into our first dungeon: Erick Theater! I love the creativeness of this place; a lot of the time I feel like the dungeons in this series are a bit drab so this feels really refreshing :). Of course...there has to be a boss! Enter the Deep One on stage right! We also gain 2 more party members! More on those next time ha.

Thanks for watching! See you soon!

Episode 3 - A Lantern Amongst Academics

Hey there, welcome to the Arkham University! I'm loving the name ha. It seems we have another dungeon incoming but not until next time!

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

P.S. The end screen and thumbnail are a bit of a stretch but I can't help but see the similarities lmao.

Episode 4 - Education's Dark Underbelly

Hi! Today we're heading through the underpath of Arkham University, in an attempt at finding Professor Gilbert! There's a minor obstacle along the way though, in the form of a pretty tough boss: Igornak! Even with a new boss though, there's something positive to come out of all this! A new party member! Frank. Frank...is special.

Thanks for watching! See you in a wee bit! :)

----------------------------------

Episode 5 - From Another Tribe

Hey there folks, today we head on over to the Grand Canyon, which is such a stark contrast from everything we've seen so far! This game has so much variety ha.

Thanks for watching! More to come! :)

Episode 6 - A Summoner's Pilgrimage

Hey there folks, here's the rest of the Grand Canyon! Shania plays in the spotlight a wee bit this time and has her moment against today's boss: Tatan'ka!

Thanks for watching! See you soon for a brand new area! :)

Episode 7 - One Purrfect Guitarist

Hey there folks, today we head on over to Chicago to meet a certain cat. There's also a stage show which is pretty amazing! Just...grab the popcorn since the cutscenes have turned out to be pretty long in this episode :).

Episode 8 - Behind Bars

Hey there folks, it's time for us to head on over to Alcatraz with Mao in tow! This can only go well...

Episode 9 - Escape From Alcatraz!

Hey there folks, today we check out the rest of the prison and see that an old friend is back in this game! There are so many sidequests popping up mind. Feeling a wee bit overwhelmed lmao.

I love Roswell, by the way. I wish it were a (seemingly) more important area to check out. Getting major Courage the Cowardly Dog vibes ha!

Episode 10 - Guys, Meet Hilda

Hey there folks, yet another new character is here! Hilda has to be my favourite so far, with her adorable eyes 0_0.

Oh yeah, the research lab is pretty grand. Looking forward to more next time. Thanks for watching! :)

Episode 11 - Now With Fewer Calories

Hey there folks, this time around we meet another new character...of sorts! There's a bit of variety in what we do today but at the very least we finish off the research lab!

Episode 12 - Playing Pop Up Pirate!

Hey there folks, today we're off to Chichen Itza! Although...there may be a slight detour along the way :/. I love this area!

Episode 13 - All Aboard The Ghost Ship

Hey peoples, while we're still hanging around pirate island (or according to the save file it's called the Caribbean Fort), we find a nice ghost ship (which I always love in games). So...let's get cracking! I was so tempted to say "let's get kraken" :').

Episode 14 - Shania The Siren

Hey peoples, time to wrap up pirate island (I'm genuinely gutted 'cause I love it here)! At least we have a new fusion though!

We also take care of some more sidequests! Pagoda stuff, a new UMA and other bits and pieces.

Episode 15 - They Call Me Señor Ricardo

Hey there folks, I'm back! A bit of an unexpected break went on there but at least it's over lol. I can't guarantee that videos will be daily again but I'll try my darndest lmao.

Anyways! More importantly, this episode is all about Las Vegas and the surprising lack of glitz and glammar that this game gives it! Worth checking out just to see what they do with the place ha.

We also gain a new party member and he's one of my favourite characters to date! How many more party members can we get?

P.S. Why do the corridors remind me of the Overlook Hotel? You just know that one guy is right about the ghosts!

Episode 16 - Edna At Front Of Stage

Hey there folks, today we wrap up Las Vegas! It's time for Edna to have her turn in the spotlight!

Episode 17 - What Lies Within The Great Pyramid?

Ok, so it's a head. A giant head. In a pyramid. A giant pyramid. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

Episode 18 - Bring On The Sun!

Wow, this game has so many sunny locations for a semi-horror game huh?

Rio De Janeiro is such a nice place, reminding me of Costa Del Sol in FF7!

I was gonna call this episode "Viva La Sol!" but I didn't know if it made sense in Brazilian Portuguese ha.

Episode 19 - The One With The Time Skip

Hey there folks, I'm gonna have to start with a bit of a downer today :(. It turns out my capture card crashed near the start of Machu Picchu so I lost a lot of recording of the dungeon. So much that this should have been episode 20. It's all explained at the start of the vid but I hope it isn't too bad. To be honest...you haven't missed much. In fact plotwise...you've only missed some old psychic woman telling this little girl to find our party and take us to them lol.

---------------------------------------------

Episode 20 - How Far I'll Go

Hey there folks! We're off to Hawaii! Sorta kinda. Moana Village is pretty stunning and is genuinely making me need a holiday lmao.

Episode 21 - Vilcabamba? Aye Caramba!

Hey there folks! It's time for us to take care of the final ruins for Lady and the gang's plan! Hopefully we can stop her huh? Just so you know, there's a pretty epic cinematic here with lotsa plot!

Episode 22 - The Colour Of Darkness

Hey there folks, what we have here is Aito Cave! The puzzle concept this time around is a wee bit tricky but I really love the place! The music is actually really fitting and one of my favourite tracks from the game so far :).

------------------------------

Episode 23 - Diglett The Minotaur

Hey there folks, here's the boss of Aito Cave! I had a lot of fun when I saw his name :'). You find too many...digletts in caves these days!

Back