greenyxi

Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Kuja
Garnet
Tifa Lockhart
Sabin's Tent
Hey guys and gals, I thought I'd start chucking my Let's Play of FF9 (from Youtube) up here to try and boost my views and of course to boost the amount of enjoyment you each have in each of your days :)

This is my first ever let's play, so there are some teething problems as I encounter new problems every few videos, but I still hope you guys can bear with me and watch with the fullest of joy.
P.S. I'm not a creative person, so this is a big step out of my comfort zone. Please be kind ;)

Here's part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSlmPxILlC0

And part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7762asDJQec

The rest are in my playlist, although I will put a new part up here every day.

*I do not pretend to be amazing at the game, and as such would prefer not to have overly harsh criticisms. This is also not a 100% playthrough and will not include every sidequest and treasure chest*

Last edited:
Hi Green,

Sorry to let you know but it seems the link to your first video is broken :\

I'd love to watch them though, it will probably encourage me to get it out and start playing it again. The "Lets play..." styles of videos are never meant to be walkthroughs so I wouldn't worry too much about getting criticisms.

Good luck :)

Hi Green,

Sorry to let you know but it seems the link to your first video is broken :\

I'd love to watch them though, it will probably encourage me to get it out and start playing it again. The "Lets play..." styles of videos are never meant to be walkthroughs so I wouldn't worry too much about getting criticisms.

Good luck :)

Oh noes, thanks a lot :)
The link for part 1 has now been fixed...I'm not sure what happened there. Please do watch, I'll be extremely happy to know that my efforts aren't going in vain :)

Also, here's part 3 for you guys. It involves the ending of the Alexandria escape. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v80KwJsf-_0

If you get stuck on anything during the game or you forget something I'm still pretty clued up about FF9 so feel free to ask :)

@ Sheechiibii: Thanks so much for watching. Your views and comments are much appreciated :)

@ squalllionheart: I'll make sure to do so. I'm sure there will be a few parts that I get stuck on, considering I do every other time I play through lol.

General question: Would anyone prefer if I chuck 2 eps a day on here until I catch up with the amount I've uploaded? That way, it would be about an hour's viewing per day?

Whatever you find easier to do, in terms of uploads per day I don't really think there's a limit you should impose, as when people are ready to stop watching then they will stop of their own will.

:) you're doing good, I like your accent. I've never followed a Let's Play before.

Xx..xX

D'aww thanks so much! There's me making my first let's play and there's you watching your first let's play. Coincidence? I think not!

*I'm having a bit of a problem uploading part 11, what with it taking about 4 hours longer than usual and then failing during the processing stage (which is at the very end). I'm trying this upload for the 5th time :/*

EDIT: Here's part 11 for you guys. This took 30 hours total to upload, because of a few processing failures through Youtube, so please enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CNkFApwmoM

Videos will be put up on here as they upload from now on, rather than me posting previous uploads, so it might take a little bit longer to get them from me to you. Don't worry, I'll be uploading a vid per day/every other day anyway :)

Last edited:
id love to do something like this haha, id probably just end up doing a lot of raging though...

Im still chcoographing since last we spoke about this :wacky:

id love to do something like this haha, id probably just end up doing a lot of raging though...

Im still chcoographing since last we spoke about this :wacky:

Haha, I get damn close to raging whenever I'm getting tired of recording. I just cut the battle out if I complain too much when I'm bored of the random battles from showing up every 2 steps.
Besides, raging is fine...there are plenty of people who got famous from that sort of thing over Youtube :p

EDIT: I've recently noticed how choppy my videos are (after watching back part 10). It's really bad, especially when compared with those videos from other uploaders. This is actually distracting me when playing/editing/etc and makes me realise that it's all a little bit pointless.
...I'm finding it difficult.

Last edited:
What do you mean about the videos being choppy? I never noticed anything odd, but then again I have never watched this type of thing before. But it seems fine to me :)

I didn't even notice a change in the quality either which is good. I don't watch in fullscreen and maybe that would make a difference but the way I watch it there wasn't any change that I noticed.

Xx..xX

Back