Let's Play Darksiders

Ethics

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Inspired by Greeny's excellent videos, I have decided to supply some lower content quality videos (we all can't be awesome :sad2:) once more. I have an enormous backlog and I hope this will clear it out a bit! All my games are on the PS3, of course.

On a side note, it took me about two days to figure out how to work around YouTube being crap with .M2TS files, but I have endured and overcome! Here is the first batch :reptar:

Introduction and such, and about half of the tutorial. Why is War so huge :damon: and haha, I tried to kill that golem Shadow of Colossus style!

Finishing the rest of the tutorial, and being overall naaauuuughtyyyy. The Council are some annoying little bastards. ENOOOUUUUGH BLAAARGH!

War's return to Earth and a friendly chat with creepy baby eating demons.

Strong arming some zombies for their soouuuls. I'm so terrible at dodging with War, and I can't block properly either. :wacky:

I'd watch this but Darksiders is in my backlog too...what I may do is play past this batch of videos and then watch to see how we played differently :hmmm:
Either way, I'll either watch them as I go along or once I've finished the game completely. Good choice mr pockets!

P.S. I'm not great at these and you know it lmao. Such a flirt... :wacky:

I am not a flirt! -__-

This is actually the furthest I've ever made it in this game. :edd: Huzzah for first real boss(?)!

I really wanted that little green thing over there :hmph: What is it, and why can't I get it?

I managed to get that green thing, but now there is a chest up there I can't get :( Why?

Giant fucking bats? 8(

These trials seemed to not really be connected to anything in any real way, but they were fun enough.

Back