Let's Play Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony![PS4][FIN]

Episode 39 -They All Float

Hey there folks, today we're kicking off the chapter 4 class trial to find out who kicked our favourite inventor off of the face of the Earth!

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 40 - Just A Case Of Crossed Wires

Hey there folks, today we're finding out who the culprit of chapter 4 is! I mean...it's hard to take this one when it's not just a simple case of evil person kills another. Still, them's the breaks! ;)

Episode 41 - In The Wild Wild West

Hey all, here's the last of chapter 4! A pretty great punishment for the killer, while we also get to have some potential insight into the last 2 incoming chapters...

Episode 42 - To Space And Back

Hey folks, here comes chapter 5! We're starting to run low on potential killers and victims but the game must continue! I wonder what Kokichi is scheming...it's not like him to hide away from the spotlight :s.

Episode 43 - Kaito Prepares

Hey folks, today has a bit of free time, but we also see that Kaito is planning something while Kokichi is still missing...

Episode 44 - When One Door Opens...

Hey peoples, today we're wrapping up the free time but more importantly, we're having a huge amount of revelations in regards to piecing together the flashlights and finally seeing what the outside world is like :). We also have another go at that minigame from chapter 1; Kaede would be proud ;).

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit!

Episode 45 - Visiting An Old Friend

Hey there folks, today we check in on a prisoner and see how he's done. Don't worry, we're not smuggling anything in...just in case the guards catch us :/.

Episode 46 - Like A Pancake

Hey all, today...there's a death! With that said, we check out all of the investigation in one swoop and head on over to the trial, ready to kick that off next time ;).

Episode 47 - So, Who Died?

Hey peoples, let's kick off the chapter 5 class trial! Who is the victim though? This could pose a wee bit of a problem...

Episode 48 - Arrow Wars

Hey folks, today we take on the rest of the main section of the chapter 5 trial! That includes a nice bit of arrow fighting, which everyone enjoys. Good old arrows.

Episode 49 - End Of A Shining Star

Hey folks, here's the end of chapter 5! A class trial has ended, one of our party are punished; this punishment has a bit of a twist to it though...

Thanks for watching! See you next time when we kick off the 6th and final chapter! :)

Episode 50 - Burn The School!

Hey peoples, here comes the last chapter! It's a hugely different chapter full of investigations and clearing up the main background plot we've seen throughout the game!

Honestly, I'm not a fan of the investigation for this chapter but I'll get through it. So long as someone out there watches this and enjoys ha.

Thanks for watching! See you next time for more investigatin'! ;)

Episode 51 - The Ultimate ???

Hey there folks, today we have a run in with a ghost during our investigation of the school! So many mysteries...

Episode 52 - Honey, I shrunk The Monokub!

Hey folks, today we wrap up our last investigation! Woop! It turns out that a class trial is the best way to end all of this madness so...see you next time for the start of that!

Episode 53 - Before The Madness

Hey folks, here comes the start of the end! This class trial is a wee bit special, even if it may not seem all that unique as of yet. It builds, so it does.

Episode 54 - Who's The Mastermind?

Hey folks, more of the last class trial is here! Today, we're figuring out the identity of the mastermind of the whole killing game!

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit!

P.S. There was a slight hiccup with the comms in this episode lol. Haven't had this happen in such a long time :/. It's all back to normal from the next onwards through to the end so try and bare with that last 20ish minutes :s.

Episode 55 - Everything's A Lie

Hey there folks, here's a bit of controversial TV for you! The chapter 6 class trial is steamrolling ahead and we're coming towards the end of the game! Just the 2 episodes left :).

Episode 56 - Ending The Killing Games!

Hey there folks, today we're going to attempt to go against all the class trial rules and end these killing games once and for all!

Thanks for watching! The last episode is coming up! :)

-----------------------------------

Episode 57 ~Thanks For Watching!~

Hey peoples, here's the last episode! I hope so bad another Danganronpa is made, other than Ultra Despair Girls 2 since the 1st game wasn't that great imo.

Thank you so much for checking out this series and kudos to you if you stuck with me for the entire series! That was a biggy ha.

I'll see you again in a bit for something new though I'm off on holidays for the week now. I'll see you really soon for something a bit different to the visual novel world! :)

Back