Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Kuja
Garnet
Tifa Lockhart
Sabin's Tent
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

Hey there folks, today we're kicking off a brand new series! Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony is a visual novel with the same concept as the previous games in the series: 16 students with their own unique talents are thrown together and there's only one way to survive: kill someone and don't be found out! The games are about to begin ha!

The game was obviously not made by me. The people involved are: NIS America and Spike Chunsoft.

I'm looking forward to kicking this one off! Oh yeah, upload schedule. I'd like to say daily but it's not very easy for me to keep up lately; I'll try to get episodes out as consistently as I can :s.

Here's the opening for you:

Here's the Youtube playlist too, if you'd rather check everything out there:

Lastly, this is the PS4 version, for those who're curious :).

Thanks for watching! See you next time when we kick things off! :)

Episode 1 - An Injection Of Talent

Hey there folks, welcome to the start of a new series! Today, we're checking out the start of the prologue, and we're introduced to our main protagonist (and the others but only briefly for now). We also meet the monokubs...

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 2 - The Magic Of Cosplay

Hey folks, today we're doing the time warp and restarting our little situation but now we have our talents and clothes etc. We're also meeting a good chunk of the Ultimates! There are blatantly some real wackos amongst us...

Thanks for watching! We'll meet the rest next time! :)

Episode 3 - Artistic Childcaring For Bugs

Hey peoples, it's time to meet the rest of the Ultimates! My favourite is amongst them...along with a couple of my less favourites lmao.

Thanks for watching! See you next time to see why we were called to the gym 0_0.

Episode 4 - Them's The Rules

So...them's the rules!

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! Hopefully the paranoia and misery will start to kick in now ;).

P.S. Alternative title: Daddy Issues

Episode 5 - Road To Death

Hey peoples, today we have a bit of hope for escape! There's this little sign down under the boiler room that points towards the exit...

Episode 6 - Panic! Time Limit!

Hey folks, today we have a 2nd motive to start killing introduced! Not only does the culprit not have a class trial, but there's also an essence of pressure as a new time limit is introduced...how will our little group fare with this? :gasp:

Episode 7 - The Ultimate Invention!

Hey there folks, today we have our first bit of free time! It doesn't last long though as we need to get some help from Miu and we all know that that's gonna be hard work...

Episode 8 - Kaede Prepares

Hey peoples, today we need to prepare for the inevitable! Grab those cameras and let's get moving!

Thanks for watching! It look like time is up...

Episode 9 - Investigations In The Library

Hey peoples, we have our first death! This is a huge episode but it shows off all of the investigation and our little journey to the courtroom ;).

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit for the start of the class trial! :)

Episode 10 - Let The Class Trial...Begin!

Hey there peoples, it's time to get back into the swing of things with our first class trial! Who could the killer be???

P.S. Sorry for the wait between episodes sometimes. I'll get back into some sort of routine soon enough hopefully.

Episode 11 - Silence Is Golden

Hey there folks, today we're going to continue with the class trial! What's up with that sliding door in the library A/V room? Why is Shuichi being so quiet? :gasp2:

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! ;)

Episode 12 - An Unlikely Suspect

Hey there folks, today we start to suspect someone rather unlikely during the 1st class trial. We're coming to the end of the trial now! :)

Episode 13 - Music In The Madness

Hey folks, let's find out who the killer is and check out their punishment! It's such a good end to the 1st chapter :).

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit for chapter 2!

Episode 14 - The Hatless Emo

Hey there folks, it's time for us to kick off chapter 2! With a new main character, we need to explore the new areas of the school...all without our trademark hat! Hopefully this isn't like when Mario loses his hat, huh...

Thanks for watching! We'll explore some more next time :).

Episode 15 - Behind Ancient Walls

Hey there folks! Today we check out the rest of the hidden areas around the school, including a few more ultimate labs 0_0.

Of course, our favourite troll has to try and stir things up a wee bit too...

Episode 16 - The Cookie Just Disappeared!

Hey there folks, today the cookie just disappeared!

Thanks for watching! :p

Episode 17 - When Gentlemen Attack

Hey there folks, it's time to see another side to one of our classmates! Maybe it's all for a good reason though? We also have a little bit more free time and see the start of a budding friendship :s.

Episode 18 - Himiko's Amazing Water Trick!

Hey there folks, today we're going down to 13 students! Could it be during Himiko's magic trick in the gym? Could it be during the insect meet and greet? Could it be somewhere a little bit less obvious? Have a look see! ;)

We also make a start on the investigation but more on that next time ha.

Episode 19 - Something In The Water?

Hey folks, let's get investigatin'! Not sure what else to say lmao so...enjoy!

Thanks for watching! :)

Reactions: Shu
Back