Laptop Probski.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshy

Don't Forget Me.
Veteran
Gil
Alright my old laptop was working fine until i started leaving it on, and eventually, my fan got destroyed. With my fan not working, my laptop continually turned off on its own (because of overheating i presume). Later, i started having problems with it turning on. Sometimes it would go all messed up and freeze before i even got to my desktop so i had to restart it. Now finally my old laptop is so messed up it wont turn on. So i guess my question is, is there no hope for me to fix it? i got a lot of shit on it i would love to get off but it wont even go on. Any help would be lovely.

EDIT: What happens right now exactly is all the lights will turn on but nothing pops up on the screen. This will last for about 30 seconds and then it'll shut off and restart itself. There is no sound in it at all. I've been assuming there's nothing i can do, but i was just hoping someone might be a help

EDIT2: After researching over the internet again, i've found the solution. Mod may close this thread now if they like. If anyone has a problem like this, just PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back