Gil
FFXIV
Ellen Stone
FFXIV Server
Adamantoise
let's see if i can climb back on the horse

24cek36.png

newest

I like this alot for some reason, I think its the contrast between Dantes red and the blue in the image, Kudos.

I already told you what i think of this sig in a VM. Your very good with your tools and very good at creating effects though i understood your reason for working with small focals i think a graphics piece looks better when the focal is larger. That though is just an opinion. Its good to see something different.
your smudging is good and your lighting is also good. I just wanna see you make a sig with a normal sized focal.
Keep working L cuz your handy with photoshop.

Love the techniques you used, L. Absolutely amazing effects, smudging and colours going on. I agree with Lewis on the focal point size. I'd love to see the actual render a bit better, but your effects, dear lord, I bet you're amazing at abstract pieces. :|

I like this alot for some reason, I think its the contrast between Dantes red and the blue in the image, Kudos.

Oh gawd I know a certain member who would hang you by your guts for saying Nero is Dante lol Dragon Mage :trollface:

REGARDLESS! Lesse! Its a good Sig, the background and image used blend in nicely, the reds and blues do fit in perfectly, however I think the image itself is too small, because Nero is shrunk so much you can't really tell many details in him, not only that but the Demon Spirit lost his head T_T.

I do like how your blending and effects are, you just need to make it a tiny bit bigger to showcase the character inside of your sig ^_^

eh i do not like big signatures, i never have, even when i messed a bit with the masterworks guys they said that often

but thanks guys :monster:

Back