[L] Clan Name Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lirael

I love to read and discuss pretty much anything!
Veteran
Gil
'Lirael's Clan' is obviously not a very pretty name :P

So let's suggest some creative names for our clans! :cheer: They must somehow be FF related though.

Once we have enough names, I will put up a voting thread. :)

Some ideas from me...

- Diamond Dust
- Crises Bahamut
- Dark Aeons
- Heroes of Light :lew:
- Blue Mages or White Mages... I'm not sure about the Black Mages, what with that being Nobuo's band. :wacky:

....Zanarkand Abes? :wacky: (Probably not! :lew:)

Last edited:
Okay, here's some suggestions (they're all limit breaks from various Final Fantasies) The one's I like best are in bold.

Ultima Fury
Mighty Guard
Hot Spurs
Delta Attack
Grand Lethal
Finishing Touch
Game Over
Angel Wings
Invincible
Full Throttle
Fulminating Darkness

:) Might come back with more suggestions later.

Xx..xX

Nothing says "Clan Name" quite like alliteration though and, to that end, I would propose one of the following, or something similar...

Moogle Marauders
Lirael's Loyalists
Archadian Alliance
Gilgamesh's Groupies
Kefka's Kingdom
Gunblade Guardians
Vincent's Valentines (or Vigilantes)

...or possibly "The Dalmascan Inquisition" because NOBODY would suspect the Dalmascan Inquisition!
Anything FFXII related will make us sound smarter than the other team, though :griin:

Archadian Alliance <--- Makes the clan sound like a noble team, loyal to one another, always discussing affairs to achieve the best result. :ryan:

Vincent's Valentines <-- I so would be. :love: Haha, seriously though, this makes our clain sound like a group of slick, mysterious, fast, calculating ninjas or something. :lew:

The Dalmascan Inquisition <-- Sounds very sophisticated and a little mysterious too. :monocle:

I really like those! :grin: Martel can you suggest any further XII-related names? =)

Can do~

Off the top of my head, stuff that is FFXII related (some of these are kind uninspired, but they're in there for the sake of completeness) could include...

- Sky Pirates
- The Keepers of Precepts
- The Judge Magisters
- Ondore's Lies (Please, PLEASE can we use this? Our notoreity would skyrocket, even if nobody would listen to us. xD)
- The Ivalice Alliance/The Galtean Alliance
- House Solidor/House Dalmasca
- Scions of Darkness/Scions of Light
- Clan Centurio
- The Margrace Dynasty
- The Light of Kiltia

Something from Vagrant Story could be fun, as well. Riskbreakers, or Müllenkamp's Mage's/Magister's/something else beginning with M, or something like that. It's Ivalice related, so it counts. xD

/will try to come up with more FFXII and some others later.
XII is the least popular, and therefore likely to be shunned, but it'd make us sound intellectual or, in the case of Ondore's Lies, just plain awesome. xD

- The Ivalice Alliance/The Galtean Alliance
- House Solidor/House Dalmasca
- Scions of Darkness/Scions of Light

These would be really cool if Uncle Ulty was one and we were the other :D I like Scions of Light especially.

How are we going to decide out of all these names? :O

Xx..xX

Hm, well, in a few days, I'll ask everyone to nominate their top 4 or 5 then put up a poll with the names which are nominated the most. Does that sound okay? :)

Also, I love some of those suggestions Martel!

The Galtean Alliance, Ondore's Lies and Sky Pirates are my favourites from the new list. :ryan: If I add Hot Spurs and The Dalmascan Inquisition to the list, I have 5 already to edit as people suggest more. Organisation, wot! :monocle:

You guys are great! :cheer:

It'd be nice to have opposing clan names, although that'd make it all the more difficult to find something everyone was happy with.

I'll try and come up with some stuff related to other FF games tomorrow, to broaden our horizons a bit, and because I love coming up with names for things. At the moment all I have in my head is "Caius' Crusaders" because I've spent too long on my script today...

I implore all of you, PLEASE vote for Ondore's Lies! Because whether you like FFXII and Vaan or not, you have to admit that whole affair was one of the crowning events of awesome stupidity in the Final Fantasy series. Watch our notoreity skyrocket. People would join us just to be a part of us. xD

:awesome:

...yes, I have my heart set on this. xD

Double post, because I can :mokken:

Some more possible clan names...not as many as I was hoping to think of, but...still time. xD

Balamb Garden/Galbadia Garden (for a dual clan theme)
Shuffle or Boogie?
The Gullwings
White SeeD
Grand Maesters
Friends of the Fayth (sounds like a religious cult...)
ANY of the Blitzball teams, although "Luca Goers" is the only one I can currently remember.
Yevon's Acolytes
Ym Prat Ranadelc
Pulse Fal'Cie/Sanctum Fal'Cie (another dual clan theme)
Fabula Clan Crystallis/Fabulous Clan Crystarium (pick which one you like the most)
Eidolon's Endgame (yes, there is an Eddings reference here)
Primarchs of Paradigms
Barthandelus Busters
The Leading Clan (har har har)
The Crystal Bearers
Orphan's Cradle
Crux Historians
Choco-boco-holics (I actually like this one. A lot. But not as much as Ondore's Lies. xD)
Triumphant Tonberries

A few more suggestions:
Knights of Pluto
Machine Faction
Youth League
Crimson Squad
Crusaders
Forest Owls
Lirael's Yevonites

My favourites so far:
Hot Spurs
Scions of Light/Scions of Darkness (one or the other)
Grand Maesters
Lirael's Acolytes (Yevon's Acolytes but with Lirael instead)
Orphans Cradle
Knights of Pluto
Forest Owls

Xx..xX

Okay, I am going to post a voting thread up this weekend! :grin:

These are the suggestions I plan to add to the list:

• Hot Spurs [HP]
  • The Galtean Alliance [GA]
  • Ondore's Lies [OL]
  • The Sky Pirates [SP]
  • The Crystal Bearers [CB]
  • Choco-boco-holics [CBH]
  • Triumphant Tonberries [TT]
  • Scions of Light/Scions of Darkness (one or the other) [SL] or [SD]
  • Grand Maesters [GM]
  • Lirael's Acolytes (Yevon's Acolytes but with Lirael instead) [LA]
  • Orphans Cradle [OC]
  • Knights of Pluto [KP]
  • Forest Owls [FO]

Would anyone like to see another appear in the voting thread? :hmmm: @Martel @Sheechiibii @Sexy Beast .Mosh Izanagi @Starburst @Cardiac Kid @Stevie Do you guys have any further suggestions? :)

The Knights of Gaia
Crystal Gaurdians
Lindblum Hunters
Black Mage Authority
Psicom Corp
The Calm Travelers
Choco-boco Rebellion
The Sin Slayers

I don't know I am useless at names....haha

Yeah, I'm pretty horrible with names myself, so I think I'll just vote for one of the ones that everyone else came up with.

Triumphant Tonberries :tori:

I also like the chocobo one.

But I think we should have a name up on the list pertaining to moogles. Because I ♥ moogles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back