"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Ohri Jin
FFXIV Server
Cerberus
kh-recoded.jpg

Square’s quietly sneaked out half a dozen new shots of Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded.

The title, a DS version of Coded for Japanese, sees new screens of stages from Alice in Wonderland, Hercules and Aladdin.
There’s more on RPG Site.
Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded releases on Tuesday in the US and next Friday in the UK for DS.

Source - http://www.vg247.com/2011/01/07/kingdom-hearts-recoded-gets-new-shots/#more-135731

sigh, stop rehashing one game almost 10 years old, make a new one already.
I'm pretty sure that's what they do in a "series", they all tie in with one another so it's stupid not to keep creating them. In the words of Sakaguchi, "What about if you stopped all the rehashing of Final Fantasy?"

I think that it will be a better game then 358/2 days, but i wonder if it will have anything to do with the storyline in that game also.

I'm pretty sure that's what they do in a "series", they all tie in with one another so it's stupid not to keep creating them. In the words of Sakaguchi, "What about if you stopped all the rehashing of Final Fantasy?"

Final Fantasy doesn't have you run around in the EXACT SAME WORLDS with almost every game :hmph:

It's this very reason that I get so tired of the KH series. It has me at one point and then another game comes out and it's just exploring the same places over and over again. :sad2: when will it end?

yeah I'm with you guys, stop this already, this is ridiculous. Re:coded isn't that just KH1 with small differences?? how is that even adding to the story? :(

although it does bring back memories of playing kH1 :D
will not be getting though

Haters gonna hate :lew:

Whatever, I'm confident I'm not the only person looking forward to the game and unraveling the "crummy" nooks and crannies to the game's underlining story, however small they may be. Also, I'm pretty sure the game's story is very different from what was in KH1. I think the majority of KH fans are into the series for the story, so that quota will surely be fulfilled here.

Re:Coded does honestly look like it will be a fun, playable game-it seems to mesh a variety of gaming styles (RPG, action, platform, puzzle, visual novel even).

I never played Coded, mainly because it was on the phone, hell I'm not even sure if it was released here, all I had to know was that it was on the mobile and I immediately decided to give it a wide berth. However, this DS version has given me something to reconsider.

It's for that reason, that I agree with Fusion. I'm not even one hundred percent sure what this game will have to offer, but part of the fun will be in me finding out. I've yet to be overall disappointed with a Kingdom Hearts (just certain aspects, i.e. KH: 358/2 Days' gameplay) Though, I'm pretty certain I've read/heard somewhere that KH Coded isn't just KH1 retold, but hey, I'll find out soon enough.

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded launch trailer

20110111recodedtrailer_gt.jpg

The Square Enix media blitz for Kingdom Hearts Re:coded continues ahead of this week’s release with a neat new trailer; feast your eyes through the break.

This latest entry in the Kingdom Hearts franchise releases on Tuesday in the US, and reaches the UK on Friday. The Japanese version, Kingdom Hearts coded, was an episodic release for mobile phones; Re:coded collects the whole game for DS release.
Set after the events of Kingdom Hearts II, Re:coded revisits previously explored environments to solve a mystery on behalf of Jiminy Cricket. Presumably this is more exciting than it sounds, thanks to a shake up of gameplay mechanics.

Source - http://www.vg247.com/2011/01/10/kingdom-hearts-recoded-launch-trailer/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back