Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded Famitsu Images! [6/26]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Famitsu.com has updated with high quality images of the screens featured in the latest magazine scans. These images provide insight into the battle mechanics of the game, as well as showing off the graphics. Take a look--

ZG2i2blk18v9q73a63Xa95rQXhS3i6lv.jpg

WTSVW2eH3tW32Ulp7adE25cK433mk9Xd.jpg

wCA16njYD1us8aD3Iz7N59ZR1MG187E8.jpg

lV84j3dM6ZC9Au7S5hvt9O93z53z1ML8.jpg

SJu7C846g4jse2jP1PCp7g4KuC2PaZrl.jpg

OQL9629rLXqae1Pq58MC92XOra991Zmv.jpg

WZl5kE6R2N7gL4W9YCbshUPbDxC6k53z.jpg
JPs9EVDO5cpDSg13iW2A5Btv1Wp66Icb.jpg
jLru4S5km23KPNicMe1Iv56U2Crg3XiG.jpg
Nak94nH9g8P2V42ac2j7N6OfRT1CCa28.jpg
AUecSN3B7HUoXb6Jy968up1CMm72p717.jpg
HEU3kRoF2HTp6nm7ASXK87xL7ZetY4n2.jpg
yKWCXCVwhYlEyuqAwkFk4x1Sqv34672U.jpg
CS6462CDOTY2iTols9hjRsLM88J3V2oa.jpg
UQ4B5V61nDXpLC432Hx5clQb416z42Fa.jpg
iV6sS4qmRf24hlyv7Nb1IcXyd849ucVZ.jpg

Source: KHInsider

From the looks of it this will have Final Fantasy characters unlike 358/2 days. Cool but what happened to Tidus there?

Cool but what happened to Tidus there?

Nothing much. He looks just like how he looked in the first Kingdom Hearts game, i.e. kiddy, brandishing a stick and hardly anything like the original character in FFX at all. :dave:

Ah Okay thanks Olivia xD So he holds a stick xD interesting. KH I was long ago maybe thats why I was like huh? xD

I'd imagine they'd stick the the Final Fantasy characters that were in Kingdom Hearts I since the game is set around that sort of period. They may get rid of a few since thet aren't all needed but I'd be very surprised if they introduced Final Fantasy characters that were originally introduced in Kingdom Hearts II :hmmm:

I think KH3D is the one that might show new FF characters since there will be new worlds (somehow o_O) - although even then it's no guarantee. KH isn't really about FF xD

That said, Coded was a retelling of KH1 from a different perspective (?), so yeah, I think nostalgia is what will be hitting the gamers more than anything.

This might've been for KH-3D, but Im not sure, but Lightning is supposed to make an appearance in the game. Square said they were going to be sneaking in extra characters and areas and the such.

If they got rid of all the FF characters then I'd be happy, they're there solely for a selling point sadly. They don't offer anything to the game that a new "original" character couldn't. :sad3:

I think KH3D is the one that might show new FF characters since there will be new worlds (somehow o_O) - although even then it's no guarantee. KH isn't really about FF xD

That said, Coded was a retelling of KH1 from a different perspective (?), so yeah, I think nostalgia is what will be hitting the gamers more than anything.

KH Coded is not a retelling of KH1. It takes place after KH2 and deals with Jiminy's journal. Jiminy found an entry that he did not write, "We must free them of their torment" So King Mickey, in trying to find out the origins of this line digitizes the contents of Jiminy's journal in order to explore it's meaning. The king makes a digital version of Sora to carry out the events in the Journal to find out the meaning of the line.

And the pics look awesome :ryan: The graphics look great for the DS and I can't wait to experience the game :woo:

KH Coded is not a retelling of KH1. It takes place after KH2 and deals with Jiminy's journal. Jiminy found an entry that he did not write, "We must free them of their torment" So King Mickey, in trying to find out the origins of this line digitizes the contents of Jiminy's journal in order to explore it's meaning. The king makes a digital version of Sora to carry out the events in the Journal to find out the meaning of the line.

And the pics look awesome :ryan: The graphics look great for the DS and I can't wait to experience the game :woo:

I know all that :mokken:

I know it's takes place post-KH2, but it's still journeying through the KH1 timeline - just in a digital way :ness:

I know all that :mokken:

I know it's takes place post-KH2, but it's still journeying through the KH1 timeline - just in a digital way :ness:

I es sorry. I thought you didn't, so I was enlightening you :sad3:

And this is going to on the 3DS? I thought it was confirmed for the regular DS?

It's for the ordinary DS.

It's only the new one (announced at E3) with Sora and Riku that is for the 3DS.

Hmmm. You sure they aren't the same game? Look very similar.

Re:Coded is the DS version of Kingdom Hearts Coded, a mobile phone/cellphone game in Japan.

The one for the 3DS is apparently an original game that still ties in with the overall story. It only has the tentative title of Kingdom Hearts 3D.

They are two different games.

Hmmm. You sure they aren't the same game? Look very similar.

I guess the confusion stems from the fact both titles were revealed at roughly the same time, for the same line of hand helds. Plus the character ages and designs are the same in both games :hmmm:

I guess the best thing to do is just push KH 3D out of our minds until Re:Coded is out. And as Fleur said, KH 3D isn't the definitive title. It'll most likely change to be something vague and intriguing like the past KH titles ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back