KHIII Kingdom Hearts 3: A new Villain's council/ organization XIII?

furusscn

Gil
I haven’t seen any post related directly to the subject about a new villain’s council for Kingdom hearts 3 so I decided to write one and hopefully it won’t sound too stupid, or be something anyone has started before. I would like to hear your thoughts about a new council of villains, if there should be one and what kind of enemies should be in it.

In Kingdom Hearts 1 we had the Villain’s council and in Kingdom hearts 2 we had the organization XIII.
My idea is that Kingdom hearts 3 needs a new group of villains alongside Xehanorth and that it would be very awesome and interesting if they decided to make a new one.
What I always dreamed of is that we will have Xehanorth getting in touch with some of the most powerful allies for his new grand scheme. Namely the villains from the Final Fantasy universe!

Personally I would love it if those characters where several of the final fantasy villains. I imagine Kefka, Jecht, Gilgamesh,Ultimetica, Garland, The Emperor, Golbez, Kuja, Seymore, Vayne Solidor, Sephiroth, the dark cloud. As you probably can see this list could be pretty long and If Xehanorth wished to recreate the Organization XIII it is fully possible to do so with the villains from the Final fantasy universe, these are just a few examples.

And just imagine those awesome nostalgic battles that they could make! I can just imagine every boss being a two stage boss where you for instance first fight Kefka in a normal wizard form. Then after you defeat him he runs into another plane/room where the three statues from FF6 are. I can imagine him madly laughing as the statues starts to shine and suddently he transforms into his angelic shape where you have to fight him off. use my full power” then he transforms into that gigantic monster shape he had in the end of Final Fantasy 10.
Another example would be defeating Jecht. After you have defeated him he smirks and tells you how powerfull you are and I can imagine him having a line somewhat like this: “against you I can

The first kingdom hearts did this exact same thing with the villain’s council where you fought against the classic Disney villains and some of them got to transform such as Jafar and Malificent. I personally think that in KH3 it should be the final fantasy villain’s time to shine.

But what are your thoughts on this? Should they have another Villain’s council/organization XIII, and if so should be made up with the villains from the Final Fantasy universe? In my opinion it could become very awesome and incredibly nostalgic.

This has actually already been addressed in dream drop.
Organization 13 is replaced with the clones of Xehanort. So far there is Xehanort, Ansem, Terra, Xemnas, Braig, and Isa. Xehanort tried to highjack Sora. So that leaves 6 faceless characters so far in the race for Ventus's body.
I do have to say i would like many of those characters you mentioned in KH3, especially Kefka. I always tried to imagine how the other villains would be if he hung out with them.

i dont know what the fascination of having FF characters in KH....i like them as supporting characters, not as main villains. it just doens't suit KH's style. it will change the theme of the game.

There is always the possibility that they will make more KH like games in the future that have nothing to do with KH. They can always use those villains there. I personally would like to see FF villains interacting with Disney villains. The closest we have had so far has been Sephiroth at the Hercules arena in the first game and he didn't say anything in that one. In KH2 he only really interacted with Cloud.

Back