Just Cause 2 demo downloaded over 2 million times [3/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
justcause22.jpg

Square and Avalanche released another Anatomy of a Stunt video today for Just Cause 2, along with announcing that the game’s demo had been downloaded over 2 million times since March 4.

Here’s the blurb from the PR mail:
Since its launch on March 4th, the Just Cause 2 playable demo has taken the internet by storm, receiving well over 2 million downloads. In that time, players have driven a distance equivalent to a trip from the earth to the moon and back four times; Panau Island has lost almost 30 million of its population (with approximately 2.5 million headshots, almost a million drivers hurled from hijacked vehicles and 27,000 Piñata kills); and players have BASE jumped the equivalent of a freefall through the Earth’s core, pole-to-pole, twice.
That’s a load of stats right there.

You can watch the video over on The Lost Gamer, where agent Rico Rodriguez demonstrates that even a harmless island taxi can be turned into a deadly missile.

Game’s out on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 March 23 in North America and March 26 in Europe and not to worry – it’ll get some DLC lovin’ after release.

Source: VG247

Omg 2 million times? Yes I tried it and it was a very awesome game(demo) It was fun but kinda hard. The stunts are excellent and I love throwing myself off mountains and then parachuting. Weapons are cool and you have a club as secodary.

Wow that's alot from a DEMO! i haven't played even the first Just Cause game, but looking into it :)

I'm glad to see that I'm one of these two million downloaders. I just got this yesterday (wow - it took a long time to download) and I have been playing it non-stop since, save the odd hour on Final Fantasy XIII however. The first time I tried the demo was perhaps one of the best thirty minutes I have ever had. Like what Adri said, parachuting off a high altitude is really satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back