Just a question about the clubs

Jack's Smirking Revenge

i am the one who knocks
Veteran
Gil
I've noticed that there aren't actually any anti-character clubs on the forums. What's up with this? Is it an amazing coincidence or aren't they allowed?

If you mean a 'I Hate Catherine Tate' Club or something similar then I doubt that the staff would want that since that'll cause aggro.

they were allowed...but then some erm....Drama kinda kicked off between the Anti-Tifa and the Anti-Aerith clubs whick kinda got all the other anti clubs closed down.

we could always suggest that an Anti clubs section is created - with a moderator there to make sure that anti clubs flame only the character and not each other - as was the case (At the end) with the Anti-tifa and Anti-aerith clubs

Yeah it kinda was - members were getting frustrated and were at each others throats.

so in the end they really just had to go.

Well I think that's just a bit childish. There could easily be a 'war' between the normal character clubs. What difference does it make if they're anti-character clubs?
As long as they're moderated alright, there shouldn't be a problem

According to my research, anti-clubs were aloud, but a huge flame war broke out, and since then they haven't been legalized on FFF.

Edit: Im sure the first ones were moderated, but they probably got involved.

Last edited:
Well if moderators are getting involved, then we have a major problem. The mods should set an example for the forums
Some staff input on this would be really great though

Back