Jessie of AVALANCHE

Ayen

White Mage
Gil
You all remember Jessie from AVALANCHE right? She's the one who build their bombs (I think) and made them their fake IDs during the first two missions of the games. Not to mention
I think she had a crush on Cloud
and I was always sweet on her. But then
she dies and it was very sad. Okay definitely not Aerith being killed by Sephiroth sad but it was still sad to see her and the other AVALANCHE members go. I was starting to get attach to them too. Awe. I wanted to play as Jessie.

Anybody else has anything to say about Jessie? 8D

Define "sweet on her"?

As in the Pixel model?........you have some Concept art of her in full realisation?
It is sad how those guys were killed of like that, but they were bit players........Jessie was the only real competent 1 of the three and Biggs was just annoying, Wedge........I mean who ask a guy they have known for a day What they think of them?

She was a decent female character for her part.........I wonder how she got on with Tifa? like if they were friends or they were not so close?

Decent thread Ayen.

Define "sweet on her"?

As in the Pixel model?........you have some Concept art of her in full realisation?
It is sad how those guys were killed of like that, but they were bit players........Jessie was the only real competent 1 of the three and Biggs was just annoying, Wedge........I mean who ask a guy they have known for a day What they think of them?

She was a decent female character for her part.........I wonder how she got on with Tifa? like if they were friends or they were not so close?

Decent thread Ayen.

I was referring to the things you can say to her during the game play when she was around. I don't have any concept art, I don't they exist. Not sure, never looked. Yeah Cloud has the option to flirt with her in the game =x

And thanks 8D

Concept art does exist:

150px-50px-Ff7_jesse.jpg

I liked Jessie, though the player can never learn much about her.

I was saddened by
her death (as I was with the death of all members of AVALANCHE) but I can see why they did it. They needed to fill the player with hate for Shinra. Up to that point we had only heard bad things about Shinra, but hadn't really witnessed anything huge to hate them for until that point. Killing off three characters who had been quite important at the beginning of the game, and also flattening an entire district,
certainly had an impact on me.

If she'd have
survived then
perhaps she could have thrown herself into the Cloud-love debate as another contender in fan-fiction / fandom in general.

As callous as it may be, I was never too bothered about her
dying
That's what she gets for screwing up my fake ID. :hmph:

Stupid woman. Get off the computer and make me a sandwich! :mokken:

As callous as it may be, I was never too bothered about her
dying
That's what she gets for screwing up my fake ID. :hmph:

Stupid woman. Get off the computer and make me a sandwich! :mokken:

B-but all she wanted to do was make your fake ID super special awesome :sad3: She put a lot of her heart and soul into it.

You heartless jerk! How dare you not have any emotion for a video game character that doesn't exist and never will! You should be ashamed!

jk.

Never really got all that attached to the original members of Avalanche. Even Jessie. It was so obvious she liked Cloud
the fake ID card for example, she wanted it to be so special that she jeopardized the entire operation and forced them to clock out early on the train. How about that? She loved him so much she nearly got all her teammates killed!
That's love right there.

Jessie was the best Avalanche member she made the Bomb's and fake IDs all Biggs and Wedge had to do was remember a combination to a unlock a door. She liked Cloud and tried to make his ID special and that nearly jeopardized the mission but she did apologize.

It make's you think why a caring person like Jessie would join Avalanche did she really care about the planet or what did Shinra do to make her hate them cause not all member's of Avalanche cared about the planet Cloud fought for money, Barret fought for the planet and Corel, Tifa fought for the planet and Nibelheim.

So what do you think made Jessie join Avalanche money, hate or love for the planet?

First time I heard about Cissnei. After a quick Google Search I doubt it's her though. I mean if she was a former Turk Cloud would've known her I'm pretty sure.

Jessie was the best Avalanche member she made the Bomb's and fake IDs all Biggs and Wedge had to do was remember a combination to a unlock a door. She liked Cloud and tried to make his ID special and that nearly jeopardized the mission but she did apologize.

It make's you think why a caring person like Jessie would join Avalanche did she really care about the planet or what did Shinra do to make her hate them cause not all member's of Avalanche cared about the planet Cloud fought for money, Barret fought for the planet and Corel, Tifa fought for the planet and Nibelheim.

So what do you think made Jessie join Avalanche money, hate or love for the planet?

I'm not sure. There's so little back story on her she could have joined for any number of reasons. I'm going to guess for love of the planet.

I'm not sure why it started, but there was wiki vandalism at the FFWiki that Cissnei was Jessie for awhile.

I just seen the previous point's you made about that whole Cissnei/Jessie thing on the Is Cissnei of the turks Jessie of Avalanche trend but before you mentioned it I never heard of it before it doesn't make sense anyway and who really trust's Wiki fact's. It's great the way someone can change a bit of information and everyone believe's it that much they try and find thing's to link the two together unless it's an official fact there's no point in believing it.

I wonder if Barret treated Jessie different because she was a girl cause let's face it he was never that nice to Biggs or Wedge?

hey i know jessie scktor hes in the one who is biginning of the game in the reactor ...............................................

hey shes a pain kin the ass when it comes to shes stuck

I liked Jessie. She was cool, tomboyish but cool. I liked how Cloud seemed to be trying to hit on her. Cloud's sucha bad boy. :ryan:

Oh, I forgot to say this.

I also like Jessie because she wasn't a cry baby or nothin'. She(besides Aerith)was really strong willed and brave. I just wish she never died. She would have been a great character and friend to Cloud and co

Jessie seemed like the Brains behind the group, I would love their to be a AVALANCHE Spin off game where you get to learn more about Jessie Biggs and Wedge they deserved more time in the game, I remember thinking that they might have gotten out when i first played the game

I definitely like the character Jessie. She is a bit like more down-to-Earth and quieter version of Rikku. I think if she did survive, she'd make a nice match for Cloud. Hehe, I can imagine the whole love triangle debate taking another dimension and Cloud would be split between 3 girls (well for me it'd be Aeris, then Jessie, and then Tifa, though I do think all 3 girls suit him well).

Nice topic to talk about this character forgotten by so many...

I liked Jessie, she had feelings for Cloud and seemed to be a smart, caring and nice girl i guess she made a fun little trio with Biggs and Wedge. And somehow she made her presence known in the game by making the bombs and such...

I suppose she is one of the best minor characters the game as in my opinion.

I was really sad when i learned she and the other two died, i guess as minor characters not many people talked about their death, but to me it was a sad moment it always is when i replay the game, i guess Barret's reaction to their death is pretty good too. I was much more saddened by their death then i was with Aeris death, never really bothered with her.

Back