Veteran
Gil
Mog's Tent
FFXIV
Alexia Kusanagi
FFXIV Server
Odin
Hello all,
The last time I was here was roughly 4 years ago, not even sure I stuck around then so let's make it 7 years at least haha. I was just browsing my emails and remembering things here and there and was like oh yeah....I remember these forums were a big part of my life all those years ago. I met many good people, some of who are still in my life today. I still even see some of the regulars still around and that's really incredible to see. I still see that Six and Galadin still make the rounds, I am sure I will recognize others but you know name changes and all that.

Final Fantasy is in a booming state of popularity now with FF14 doing really well and streamers playing the classics bringing in new faces to the franchise and that's without the next year or so being jam-packed with FF16, Crisis Core, and FF7 Rebirth, and heck even the next expansion of 14.

So here I am, having a prowl about and reliving a bit of nostalgia, sort of miss these days when we used to just come to forums to meet people rather than Reddit this and discord server that. There was something so distinctly unique about a forum, similar in principle in many ways but still felt I don't know...different.

Looking forward to catch up with you all :)

Gosh, it's been ages huh?

I hope you've been well! FFXIV has taken a bit of a backseat for me this year, but definitely on the list of favourites.

Good to see you back around!

Gosh, it's been ages huh?

I hope you've been well! FFXIV has taken a bit of a backseat for me this year, but definitely on the list of favourites.

Good to see you back around!
Yeah it has been quite some time indeed, I'm doing well currently just finishing my recovery from an ankle operation around 5 months back :)
It just feels like a time capsule here....with a new coat of paint haha.

How are things with you?

It definitely is an exciting time to be a Final Fantasy fan again.

After some years of stagnation and uncertainty, we suddenly find ourselves with lots of new FF games and expansions, etc. And then we should also have the FFIX animation at some point.

Welcome back! I remember you. I've been Dionysos for years and have settled on that name for good, but at the time you were most active I was likely still calling myself 'Argor'.

A lot has gone on over the years. Feel free to dig through any content you've missed or just generally get stuck in again. We're in the middle of Birthweek right now too, so there are some events that are still 'live'.

Hope you enjoy your return!

I totally feel like I remember you from a couple of years back! You definitely won't remember me though - I've taking it upon myself to change my username as much as possible.

Welcome back nevertheless :)

Back