iPhone/Android App anyone?

If a mobile application was created for this website, would you download and use it?

• Yes (Love it!)

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No (I am happy with what I got!)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Alteridin

Ex-Soldier
Gil
FFXIV
Alteridin
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I am new here. So I think I will start by making this suggestion. There should be an application for mobile devices created for this website. What is your thoughts?

I would love an android app... it soo long loading the site on my mobile :D.... and posting on the mobile god.... that i don't even do :( sooo a app would be great... or at least a mobile version of the site soo that we can at least view the forum on my mobile :D

I agree,even if not with or without, I don't think everyone here owns an Iphone or Android phone. A mobile version of the site would be good though.....

Nevertheless if you do create one, I would download it and perhaps use it frequently.

That actually would not be a horrid idea. I would be on more often as well. Since I could view on the go with faster load times.

Well it's not as is the staff has decided against a mobile version etc. it's simply that one has not been created. To make one would require a lot of time and effort on some one/people's part, if there is even anyone with the expertise. It's far easier said than done mon ami

From what I know, there's an iPhone app that actually allows viewing of vBulletin boards. I don't remember what's the name now, but I know FFForums.net wasn't amongst the list of available forums, so I left it >.>

I'm not sure how it works, but if the forums could work with that application, I'll definitely return to that.

I imagine there would be a cost incurred from implementing the necessary technical effort that would be required to get it up and running....and probably very little demand for it in the first place.

I can go on here just fine with my Iphone so I do not think this site needs a mobile version at all. :) Just go on the internet with an Iphone?

well like adri said you can just go on the net usin yer phone to get to the site if your really that desperate to come on here when your not on a laptop

6 and half a dozen

I think it'd be nice to have the basis of the forum. It'd be handy when I'm bored and on the go, instead of when I'm bored and at home.

I don't know about an app but a mobile site would be nice.

And lots of small sites have mobile versions, so it can't be that expensive or difficult to do.

Wow, so you could just go on the internet through your phone, but a mobile version would just make navigating a whole lot easier. Honestly, there is a lot of stuff for the phones to load in the current state it is in.

Back