Introductions? AS IF!!!!!

The Freeshooter

No. II Xigbar
Gil
Only really important things I have to list are...
1. I AM GAY ^_^
2. I LOVE ORGY13 Rp's
3. I have Multiple personality disorder.
4. You don't like me ignore me, don't spam my profile to aggravate me.
5. I LOVE ORGY13 Rp's!!
6. ummm ^

I'm gonna like it here! =D

Welcome to the forums! :monster:

Welcome to the forums :dave:

Welcome dude your gonna very much like it here

what's ur top Final Fantasy

welcome :D you sound like a fun person!

enjoy yourself. And good job shooting the cookie... it was injected with poison!!!

Hello, original poster.

Just on a few of your points. I too love orgies. Many a time I have entered a room full of mirrors and repeatedly made love to myself and my other selfs. I call this advanced self pro-creation disorder. We all enjoy it, but ultimately it's not a very healthy place to be in. Unfortunately, I have yet to meet somebody else in life who is an eleven out of ten on the woman (or man) o-meter, and thus I am in a rather difficult position. Should I keep my high standards and stick to ADSPD or should I lower myself for the sake of making some eight or nine out of ten's day? I think I'll stick to the former.

On another point. Your multiple whatever disorder. I too have a problem here. Some days I'm awesome, other days I'm amazing, and sometimes I'm both from one second to the next. Again, I can totally relate. I will always be here for you if you encounter the same difficulties that I do. Life has had a terrible way of mistreating me because I am simply considerably better than most normal people. I don't really understand why people can't accept that they can't all be born me. If they want to create their machines to try and steal my soul or my body then they're entitled to try and do that. Unfortunately, this eleven out of ten cannot be bottled, reproduced or stolen, nor can its essence be made a simulacrum of! So to all those people stealing my skin, please stop. Please stop at once.

CEASE and DESIST.

I've got a jar of dirt I've got a jar of dirt I've got a jar of dirt. And guess what's inside it!

The_Jar_of_Dirt_by_DangerKitty_chan.jpg

Back