[Interest Check] The Next SFR RP

Noblesse Oblige

The Dawn of a New Chronicle
Veteran
Gil
75i9v.png

With FFIX: Scars of Terra going down the drain once again, I am now opening myself up to establishing a new ORP, why not go further than Strana Fantasia Reale...

Now I'm not looking to replace the Age of Reconquista. That RP, while slow, is still currently ongoing, and I intend to continue it as such. But I will be looking towards a new SFR RP to be made sometime over the next two months.

While SFR is generally based on a loose retelling of historical events (like Assassin's Creed only with less accuracy...or Ancient Ninjas) I am always looking for ideas. What you would like to see in the next SFR RP?

Finally! A story where we can cross over together! what is the concept of Strana Fantasia Reale?? Is it space opera? historical drama? I would like to add more to my FFRP Character Star System (Ralph Faiz, Marko and Aya for Destrillians. Vir the Dragon and Nixie the Mermaid of Scattered Shadows, etc etc) It would be an honour to make a 3rd character with you :)

It's...not a crossover. :|

SFR was meant to be more of a fantasy-based storyline (albeit loosely based on history, which of course tells what tech level I am looking for.). Depending on the scenario, there may be similar characters with similar designs based on the characters from your pool of characters, but it does not necessarily mean it is a cross-over.

I know, but I call the characters I create here as FFFRP Character star system. :P I wanna create something new to add to my resume of people who appeared in the RPs of this forum. Although a crossover RP by year's end may be something I wanna do when the RP section is super active, akin to a short story of sorts.

I'd like to see a post apocalyptic setting for SFR like in the FFTactics universe. I think exploring extinct cultures and recovering ancient technology found within the SFR universe would be interesting. I'd make a character with Fae as an ancestor and have fun with that. xD A worldwide war in SFR would be exciting to do as well. I like my RPs grim.

Well, I might do something along those lines, depending on the time frame, I have two or three ideas on that, one more alternate reality compared to what I have for SFR Canon.

now free of assignments, im back into game. Ill get all my posts up kevin and ill have an eye peeled.

Please tell me of some updates! I wanna bring 2 new characters in as well :3

I'd be interested. My armada-worth of characters is ready to have one plucked off the ships to join your RP!

Well, I've decided on a semi-modern (well...more Victorian Industrial Age/Steampunk) post-apocalyptic RP, and will also be the first of its type that will use the entire world of Archeron as the setting, rather than a specific location.

From what I can give you, it will be a post-apocalyptic scenario involving a series of meteors from a destroyed asteroid impacting the surface of Archeron and destroying roughly 25-40% of the surface, with millions dead. It wwill also be dedicated more towards the Steampunk. So Land Tanks and Airships are a given, though firearms will probably not evolve much beyond 18th century flintlocks (with the possibility of early revolvers)

Consider me interested as well. I haven't forum RPed in quite a while. However, with my RP in GW2 finally coming to a close (a year long RP with a nice and proper ending), I think I can open things back up to RP here again. At least for a little bit. Steampunk/post-apocalyptic sounds rather interesting, so whenever you have things written up, I'll make a character. It'll be nice RPing with quite a few of you again.

Would it be too late to jump in on this one? I've got a few ideas for a character that would fit nicely into a steampunk ORP. I'm gonna start writing him up and then post his bio soon. I'll be done in a day or two. :monster:

EDIT: Just discovered the sign ups and discussion thread for this. I'll use that one from now on.

Back