Interest Check - Portal RP #3

Rorolina Frixell

Alchemist of Arland
Veteran
Gil
So, after much consideration i've gone with reviving my old Portal RP for the third time, yay me :mokken:

So basically, an imperfect world is born from a crack in space time, fusing the essences of several worlds and pulling the strongest of these worlds into the imbalance. These rips in time appearing anywhere and anytime, dragging the unexpected into the war torn world.

For the time being, not got much more down, i'll add more as I come up with it, just to see if anyone's up for this so I know whether it's worth another revival :wacky:

You can use any anime or game character you like, as long as they can be killed, they can be overpowered by comparison but they will be brought down (or up, in some cases) to balance out with everyone else, so don't expect any Gokus and Sephiroths at full strength :mokken:

As well as this, if you'd prefer you can use an original character of you own, or if so inclined 'yourself' and just gain abilities upon entry to the world and such.

Good? Evil? All are welcome :awesome:

So yus, anyone interested in joining up? Also, note to Jesse, if this is better in the URPG section, shove it over. I was honestly unsure which section was better xD

Feel free to call dibs on characters you'd like to use as well if you like.

Aaaaaaand that's it :mokken:

You know im in. However, as to which character... i did say asber, but lemme see if there are any other i might want

Okay the context of this screams urp crossover to me but color me interested if i misread that:)

Ie if this is in the right place i can lend a character;) probably Anbu been a while since played him:)

You already know I'm in and who I'll be using for that matter.

At first when I saw this, I was thinking this was a Portal spin-off with GLaDOS and all, but this seems interesting. Not to mention a perfect opportunity to bring in a game character who is awesome that deserves a lot more love than he has been give: John Talbain.
john_Talbain_by_shadydemon.jpg

With all the interest developing I think there's enough people here to get the RP started, once I have an available window to get the SU/D thread up everyone can join :yay:

Back