Inside Final Fantasy VII’ developer diary has been released!

JigoKuu

Cyberfujoshi
Gil
Gold Points
Community Tokens
FFXIV
Jun Sasaki
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I really loved it!! I was suprised that it was 20+ minutes long, I thought it would be much shorter.

Here come some short thoughts from me:
I always found the first cinematic video to be super powerful and it was nice to see how the creators liked it themselves. They made Midgar seem super epic. Even though I played FFVII like... around two years ago I didn't find it "old" or powerless at all.

I knew that it was a big change for the developers that time to switch from 2D to 3D and I was glad that they also told us how they tried their best to decide what to do and how to do, especially because they didn't have much coworkers who had experience with 3D so they had to ask for help from outside the company. It turned out pretty well I think! I mean I like FFVII's graphics now but it must have been mindblowing the time it was released. It was, right?xD

And it was also interesting to hear more about how the plot and the steampunkish elements got into game. I didn't hear about that Blade Runner-thing so it was cool to hear the truth behind the rumor as well.