I'm a weightlifter and a FF fan.

Mister Goober

Gil
FFXIV
Chad Thundermember
Okay so... To be fair, I'm not REALLY a weightlifter in like the Olympics. But weightlifting (or powerlifting, or simply "lifting weights") is a passion of mine.

The Final Fantasy series have actually taught me lots of things about life. Art is, after all, a reflection of the real world. And Final Fantasy encapsulates many elements of life. I would go so far as to say that Final Fantasy taught me things that helped my weightlifting game.

Anyway, I registered in this forum because I love Final Fantasy games.

Thanks in advance for the warm welcome!

:) Hi Mister Goober, I love your username. I don't know anything about weightlifting other than what Final Fantasy VII has taught me, but at least we have FF in common! Hope to see you around!

Hi there. I've actually been getting into strength training lately but I'm still very much a beginner. Welcome to FFF!

welcome to FFF!
I miss training :sad2:
but yeah hope you enjoy your time around here!!

Ah!
Finally someone who can confidently reply with "yes" to anyone using that tired meme "do you even lift, bro?"

Welcome to FFF. :argor:

You seem interesting so I hope you stick around, post and make friends. We're all very different here but we get on!

I’m procrastinating going to the gym as I’m writing this post... :lew:

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time around here!

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum new comer! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you enjoy your stay, post a lot and stay active. Any questions please feel free to ask the staff members.

I used to lift weights when I was on high school but now I don't do it anymore. Now I spend my time playing video games solo or with friends just like I used to do back when I was a kid.

Back