If you can have a real-life weapon from the Final Fantasy games, which would it be and why?

Mister Goober

Gil
FFXIV
Chad Thundermember
For me, it's the iron fists of all the pugilists in the series. Zell, Tifa, and Sabin.

I just love combat sports, and since weaponized combat sports are not super popular, I just tend to glorify fist fighting, whether that's boxing or MMA.

Ultima Weapon, Buster Sword or Caladblog (Final Weapon of Tidus)
I would say I like Lightning weapon style but that's not a style I could manage to apply in battle
I'm not sure this count for the topic, but it would be nice to be able to bring more weapons like Noctis so I can have more than one

Uttima , Masamune and last but not least my personal favourite Death penalty
bcz it's cool

I had been thinking about this for some time and honestly struggled to come up with a decent answer. Mostly because most of the obvious weapons (like swords, staffs, etc) might be either too unwieldy in real life or not as practical as a simpler, realistic counterpart. Plus, there remains the risk that somebody would Raiders of the Lost Ark the heck out of me if I was to brandish a weapon like that, and easily shoot me dead before I get within a metre of them.

So in the end I've decided to go with Vincent Valentine's Cerberus pistol (from Dirge of Cerberus, and other Compilation entries).

Cerberus_Gun_Artwork.png

Not only is it a cool nod to Greek mythology (which, of course, is my thing for sure) but it is somewhat relatively realistic as a weapon which can cause mayhem if I really have to, yet it is also easy(ish) to put away.

It also looks stylish, like a revolver from the Old West. And just look at the triple barrels (AKA the three heads of Cerberus) and the appropriate hound motifs. It is easily one of my favourite aspects of the entire game.

I'd probably actually blow my own thigh off with this thing, but at least I'd go down to Hades with a content smile.

The Brotherhood, Buster Sword, and Fusion Sword are the three weapons i would like.
Haha, the Brotherhood sword would actually be really cool in real life! That is, if it looks nearly the same in real life as it does in the game :lew: I wonder what it's supposed to be made out of! 😮 I have so many questions, and yet I'm sure if I got this made in real life it would just be a glorified fish tank. I'd definitely choose this one too!

Would Materia count? Because maybe that would be my first choice instead, I'm sure I could make more use out of real materia in the real world... though maybe I also would somehow blow my own thigh off with one of these :hmmm: Maybe I should just play it safe and choose one of Relm's paintbrushes instead, as I think magical brushes would be a bit less damaging (maybe??) and more practical in the real world.

Hmm. Tough choice. Wakka has a magic ball that he can throw and kick and stuff. Lulu has a bunch of plushies, great conversation starter/decor. Quina has a fork. That could definitely be useful on a daily basis.

I think I'll definitely go with Cait Sith's Megaphone.

seth-pargin-cait-sith-small.jpg

Hmm. Tough choice. Wakka has a magic ball that he can throw and kick and stuff. Lulu has a bunch of plushies, great conversation starter/decor. Quina has a fork. That could definitely be useful on a daily basis.

I think I'll definitely go with Cait Sith's Megaphone.

seth-pargin-cait-sith-small.jpg

XS5LK.gif

The megaphone and Cait Sith served you well during both Moogle Murder Mystery events, so I cannot doubt that you would find a good use for it in real life.

I think being able to bark (or meow) orders and control toys (even when you yourself are a toy?) would be a neat trick. I can definitely imagine it coming in handy.

I guess if I could use it like Wakka does, I'd say a blitzball. Not for kicking, but how hard and accurately he throws the thing and his impeccable ability to catch it bouncing off an enemy while on top of an airship going mach 6.

I could have the easiest basketball career in existence.

This is a tough question. I would say Lulu's little dolls, especially the Onion Knight, for sheer adorability. I was also really fond of the Force Stealer. It was purple and I just liked the design overall. The Ultima Weapon was quite bland in comparison.

The Brotherhood (FFX), Save the Queen (FFIX) and my favorite, Ultima Weapon (FFIX).

Ultima_Weapon_FFIX_Art.jpg

The weapon that I would choose to have in real life is the Lionheart. This is my favorite weapon in Final Fantasy VIII. It has a unique design and I love the concept they gave to it.

1649385960752.jpeg

Haha, the Brotherhood sword would actually be really cool in real life! That is, if it looks nearly the same in real life as it does in the game :lew: I wonder what it's supposed to be made out of! 😮 I have so many questions, and yet I'm sure if I got this made in real life it would just be a glorified fish tank. I'd definitely choose this one too!

Would Materia count? Because maybe that would be my first choice instead, I'm sure I could make more use out of real materia in the real world... though maybe I also would somehow blow my own thigh off with one of these :hmmm: Maybe I should just play it safe and choose one of Relm's paintbrushes instead, as I think magical brushes would be a bit less damaging (maybe??) and more practical in the real world.
IF someone was going to make it as a cosplay prop.I'd imagine they would use Epoxy to make the shell, fill it with water, and somehow use a motor in the hilt to create the bubble effect. but that's just my suspicion. But i still think it would be a work of art even for cosplay purposes.

Cloudooos Ultimative Sword after busting Emerald and Ruby Weapon
my ultimative character
i mean after beating Ultima Weapon

I guess if I could use it like Wakka does, I'd say a blitzball. Not for kicking, but how hard and accurately he throws the thing and his impeccable ability to catch it bouncing off an enemy while on top of an airship going mach 6.
mobdro 2022

Last edited:
As a swords lover, I'd say FF VII Ultima Weapon but also Lion Heart and not from FF : Dark Flow from Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2

Back