if paine and tidus got in a fight

PAINE.....Tidus is awesome...but then hmmm Paine would just intimidate Tidus lol...and her sword is cooler...and her haircut :P lol

Tidus. For one, as someone has already mentioned, he has overdrives. Paine might have her Special Dressphere, but she still has to use every dressphere on her Garment Grid to use it. In turn, if she wants to stand a chance, she has to have the Garment Grids that boost stats, rather than ones that let her use the Special Dressphere quickly.

Tidus can easily max his stats, but Paine can't, due to whatever reason. She might be able to equip accessories and abuse the Garment Grids, but it's still impossible to max her stats.

Tidus has cooler swords. Yes he does, don't argue =p

And finally, Paine would get annoyed with his whiny attitude and forfeit the battle.

This is hard. I think it might be a tie. Paine is an experienced fighter. Tidus...was originally a Blitzball player and just barely learned how to fight when he came to Spira. So that would give Paine the upper hand. But Tidus does have his overdrives, like Swordplay for example. But then again, Paine starts off with that ability.

So I think it would probably end up being a tie.

Tidus has cooler swords. Yes he does, don't argue =p

And finally, Paine would get annoyed with his whiny attitude and forfeit the battle.

tidus sword's are not as cool as Paine's samuri sword or her darknight sword, both are ten times cooler then his. Also she can max her stats, Iron duke, a the highest tetra thing(the one where it absorbs elements and adds them too attacks) and the mounted assult. Mounted assult would let her go right away, and she has no wait time till she can change. with the tetra thing (yes i still don't know the name) most magic would be useless, and the speed bracer would let her be hasted through the battle, and the iron duke basically maxes her stats, and when she is in her uds(ultimate dressphere) she can use her biggest attack hitting 77,220 twice in a row, and she has the back ups, dextral and winstral wing.

It depends on what sort of fighting we're talking about her.
FFX battle system - Tidus Wins
FFX-2 Battle System - Paine Wins
Story/movie-style fighting - Tidus wins again.

Even so, it's still 2 to 1. =]

It depends on what sort of fighting we're talking about her.
FFX battle system - Tidus Wins
FFX-2 Battle System - Paine Wins
Story/movie-style fighting - Tidus wins again.

Even so, it's still 2 to 1. =]

the x battle system probably tidus, x-2 as you alread said is paine. However in a movie, it would be paine, she has more confidence, skill, and kick ass attitude then tidus. She got shot by nooj and survived, not only that she can use the same attacks as tidus, and has her uds. So in a movie event tidus would definantly give up a good fight, but Paine would ultimately be the victor.

In a movie or story, I don't think Paine would jump around or even attack as often as Tidus would. Tidus has a naturally hyper-active personality, which he could incorporate into his fight style - he'd jump around any arena and wouldn't be caught on the same spot for longer than a few seconds. Paine, however, would probably stand there and spend most of her time defending. That wont last forever, since there'd be no way to predict Tidus's movements.

Attitude and confidence don't win a fight, and Tidus definitely has more skill than Paine, I think.

what's wrong with Tidus?
why does he have to be kicked by Paine?
can't he beat her?

i vote Tidus.
he's sexy,blonde and i like him.:smartass:

Okay whoever thinks that paine shall win... is... ummm... I forgot but anyways!!! Tidus would win... for reasons unknown... not really... but anyways 1st of all everyone says overdrives... garment grids... accesories... shields... dresspheres... and omg even swords... now take out all of the distractions and accesories and stuff's, and you have tidus longsword no shield and paine normal sword warrior dressphere no accesories and the unnering path garment grid (which has only two slots for quicker spec dressphere use)(also has no special effect) who would win... I'd say Tidus because he's faster and just overall kicks!!!

Back