Tactics Advanced If it's you...

Blaznova

Supreme Galactic Commander
Gil
If it's you, will you try to go back home like Marche or stay with your friends there ? If it's me ,I wanna live there cause everybody is happy in that world. :D

I would probably end up staying there. My life here sucks anyway, a new world would be a nice change of pace. If anyone was trying to restore the world, I'd beat the crap out of them.

This world suck!! I'd rather stay there with my clan, friends, wealth, and everything!!

I would probably end up staying there. My life here sucks anyway, a new world would be a nice change of pace. If anyone was trying to restore the world, I'd beat the crap out of them.
Yup, I'd do the same, and my life sucks compared to being there.

What's the point of asking?! Only a retard (no offence) would want to stay here. You'd only join this forum if you're an FF Fanatic, and I'm sure you'd rather go to atleast Ivalice if possible.

well, I would stay there. It's better than my fucking life. And you would be able to be free and stuff

I think I would stay. :monster:

I could totally meet all my E-friends and have fried chocobo for dinner. 8D

Stay there. Marche was an idiot and a fucking prick to tear his friends out of that world. Fake or not it's a helluva lot more fun than this world.

First of all in this thread I would like to ask, Have any of you had sword training and would you be able to defend yourself in Ivalice? If it was realistic Marche would of been dead on his first mission.

I'd like to go home, It is where my family is and where I know how things work, I don't want to have to learn all these new laws and things in Ivalice when I understand my World Perfectly.

First of all in this thread I would like to ask, Have any of you had sword training and would you be able to defend yourself in Ivalice? If it was realistic Marche would of been dead on his first mission.

I'd like to go home, It is where my family is and where I know how things work, I don't want to have to learn all these new laws and things in Ivalice when I understand my World Perfectly.

*raises hand*

I actually have had sword training, i took a class for it <.< And i dont like my family or my job either...so yeah...Ivalice it is.

Even though I argued why Marche wanted to go back, I would say that I would stay there. It would be fun being able to live like that, and not have to worry about stuff we do in the real world.

No, he wouldn't have. Judges are there to prevent death, you silly boy. :P

id stay there, it seems like a lot more fun then their boring world. plus, they got to do magic, what more could you ask for?

Back