I need to find a new good manga

Mugen

Grind!! Pantera!!
Veteran
Gil
Hi all, it's been a while since i posted here. I finished reading air gear, d gray man and a few other mangas and am in search of a new one. I've tried reading dogs, blade of the immortal, and reborn , but for some reson my phone wont read them, I read the mangas from my nokia 5800 xm. So any suggestions for me? You can guess from the mangas i mention, what genre i enjoy.

I don't care what you might be into (I feel harsh now.)
But I will suggest reading Vampire Knight.
It's quite a good a good manga, but might not be of your taste.
Another one I would sugest is Fairy Tail and Rave Master as they are both quite interesting mangas.

I am not going to mention Naruto and Bleach.
Oh wait I actually did. x3
:se7:

Hi there! Long time no see. Welcome back to the forums. You probably know me as Lady Aerith. I've since had a name change lol. Anyway, A few of my favourites would be Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, Inuyasha, and Trinity Blood. I'm not sure what exactly kind of manga you want to read but those are my top choices.

As mentioned Death Note, Bleach and Vampire Knight. Air Gear is awesome and freaking funny. Id also say try Battle Vixens, Tokyo MewMew, Sailor Moon, Chobits, Dominion Tank Police and Cowboy Bebop. Yeah, mainly girlie ones I read XD

Thanks for the quick responses :D I'll try all the suggestions, especially Cowboy Beebop, forgot about that one.

It's kind of nostalgic visiting here, I may just become active again :) Thanks for the wellcomebacks :D I recognized you LA from the font :D

Trinity Blood, Kuroshitsuji and Ouran High School Host Club. They're all pretty good! I'm glad you're reading D. Gray-Man, it has an interesting storyline. It's hard to pull out really good mangas out of the top of my head but you could also try Bleach. It's wayyy better than Naruto and its own anime. Also you could try the Tales of Vesperia manga, I just started on it recently.

Well everyone's mentioned alot of ones that I've read. But here are some good ones too:

1:Nora: the Last Chronicle of Devildom
2:FLCL
3:Soul Eater
4:Tubasia Resovior Chronicle
5:Fairytale

They all have a sense of comedy and adventure. Enjoy! :P

Thanks all.. I started Soul Eater and Death Note. I saw the anime DN but all read the manga too I guess.

I love tales of serials, played all the games I could, I'll give that Vesperia a try too :)

I really don't know what genre you like most. However, I will list the genres (that I remember) of the list I will show you. One thing to be noted, this is the type of manga I usually recommend to anyone who makes this kind of thread. :)

1. Konjiki no Gash Bell (shonen)
2. Ranma 1/2 (don't know the actual genre, but it has martial arts and some romance)
3. Full Metal Alchemist (don't know the genre)
4. Neko Majin (gag manga from the creator of DBZ; just a few chapters long)
5. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (I'm guessing school life is one of its categories)

Um, that's all I got, I guess. I really need to expand my horizons.

Um, Roasrio + Vampire, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (watch the anime too!), I"s, and Code Geass.

Rosario + Vampire is comedy and ecchi, Higurashi is psychological, I"s is ecchi and romance, Code Geass is kinda like Death Note.

Back