I have returned!

Cloud Strife

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Hey everyone I dont know if u all remember me or not but I am back finally. lol Its been a while but I am back. lol So watch out cloud Strife has returned. For those who dint know me now know me and here is a lil more on me I am a Master Graphics Guy, Final Fantas Lover, Kingdom Hearts lover, RPG lover and horror. lol I have been here from the begining so I am back and ready to help again. lol Remember I am the one and only
Cloud Strife

Yay it's you! Welcome back, Cloud. I was wondering what happened to you lately 'cause I haven't seen you around for months now. Well, it's good to hear that you're all back now. ^_^

Hmph... Master Graphics Guy you say? Then you'll be useful on FFF, I assume.

I know there is another Cloud Strife - Are you by any chance Tom, remember me? Dave, Shannon introduced us? Your brother is Dark Squall? I may stand corrected, let me know ;)

If none of the above means anything to you, then read the following:

Welcome back to FFF ;)

I know there is another Cloud Strife - Are you by any chance Tom, remember me? Dave, Shannon introduced us? Your brother is Dark Squall? I may stand corrected, let me know ;)

If none of the above means anything to you, then read the following:

Welcome back to FFF ;)
Yeah I think he's the brother of Dark Squall and if not, then I'd say Lionheart, however, I'm not quite sure.

Back