HOYL CRAP! look at those graphics.

Tidus Blade

The Watermelon Man
Veteran
Gil
Look at those awesome graphics for the PS3!!!!! I usually dont care about graphics but this is something worth posting^_^
fight.jpg

And they should increase the supply of PS3's too, they only got 3 at the shops here and they are over $1500 so ill be waiting until FFXIII gets released so I can buy it.

yeah i want to buy the PS3 but it cost so much money!
what is the point of all that money(600-700$)

It costs much much more if buying it on eBay, well you could use the Ps3 for alot of stuff and alot of people think graphics is more important than gameplay.

A lot of people bought the PS3 as a business transaction. They bought it just to sell it for twice the price online. I'm betting some of those weren't gamers....

A lot of people bought the PS3 as a business transaction. They bought it just to sell it for twice the price online. I'm betting some of those weren't gamers....
I read an article about some japanee guy who bought 100 PS3's!!!!
He sold all of them for like triple the price, and kept none:cry2::cry2:
Lucky...

Yeah, those graphics are amazing!! I cannot wait to get a PS3, hopefully I'll have one by the time the games I want come out...

The graphics are indeed breathtaking but the current price made my heart stop and brain explode. I'll pick mine up when FF13 comes out.

rigth now i have one and it's awesome the weather channel the mii chanel the pictures chanel legend of zelda good luck buying one ;)

Nintendo has many first party games, suprisingly they are all amazing, usually third-party games are best!

The graphics are indeed breathtaking but the current price made my heart stop and brain explode. I'll pick mine up when FF13 comes out.

Really? Me too, that is unless I end up spending all of my money on a laptop while I'm waiting. Also, the graphics are only going to get better, if you look at early PS2 games most of them look like crap, and the ones that have come out recently, at the end of the PS2's life cycle, look a hundred times better. The early PS3 games will be the same way, not fully utilizing it's full power for at least a year or two.

Breathtaking graphics for sure. It's kinda scary thinking about how real the graphics look, what if one day some criminals decide to create a fake scene of someone doing something illegal just to get you behind bars :P

anyway, can't wait for my ps3 :D

Back